No news

20 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Be totally stunned if Jos was still here on Xmas day.

Stunned.

Gunna be another Xmas eve sacking send him home to his family for Xmas day just like Carlos excuses already wrote down ready.

we sack him Xmas eve have bullen again until first week January new manager comes in needs time to asses what he has available so gives excuse for another quiet transfer window in January so can keep the bank balanced 

Edited by Lomas613

1 hour ago, roaminowl said:

Once you accept that nobody on here is itk and the place has it's fair share of wums/trolls/children, who think it's funny to make stuff up and spread it all over the internet, then life becomes a whole lot easier. Take everything you read with a huge grain of salt.

This should be a banner that pops up on your screen when you log in to owlstalk

1 hour ago, roaminowl said:

Once you accept that nobody on here is itk and the place has it's fair share of wums/trolls/children, who think it's funny to make stuff up and spread it all over the internet, then life becomes a whole lot easier. Take everything you read with a huge grain of salt.

And of course the media pick up on it and publish it as the truth....where do you think they get THEIR ITK stories from?:stuwinky:

38 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

You've got it.

Says more about the inefficient way our club is run than anything else in my view.

We dithered on transfers which largely explains why our recruitment has been haphazard. We dithered on sacking Carlos. Ffs we dithered on getting our 150th anniversary kits out before Christmas.

He cannot be doing nothing something has to be happening.

I have no inside info and don't profess to know but my theory is Jos will be sacked soon but he wont sack him until replacement has been found. Don't think he liked the caretaker manager role last time and remember this is all new to DC he has never sacked a manager before and the guy doesn't like being wrong so he's slow at everything.

57 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Will there be a press conference today that is the question.

Of course there will. Jos will get us all fired up for the game tomorrow with his inspiring press conference. (I bloody hope this is the last time we have to listen to him in a pre match press conference)

13 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He cannot be doing nothing something has to be happening.

I have no inside info and don't profess to know but my theory is Jos will be sacked soon but he wont sack him until replacement has been found. Don't think he liked the caretaker manager role last time and remember this is all new to DC he has never sacked a manager before and the guy doesn't like being wrong so he's slow at everything.

For a guy who 'doesn't like to be wrong' he's getting an awful lot wrong lol

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We dithered on transfers which largely explains why our recruitment has been haphazard. We dithered on sacking Carlos. Ffs we dithered on getting our 150th anniversary kits out before Christmas.

It's almost like every little decision has to go through one man, and if he is out of the country nothing gets done.

Who'd have thunk it.

3 hours ago, roaminowl said:

In Morgan Freemans voice in the Shawshank Redemption. Replace the work internet with prison ;)