No news

6 hours ago, handworth52 said:

if we lose 2moro which is a certainty as we are every other teams fav club to play at the min. and if chansiri don't act ,then I hope for his sake he hires a few bouncers for the fans meeting as it will be as unpleasant as it could get . can you imagine him sacking jos thurs then he announces a new manager there and who comes from behind the curtain is carlos the clown , might end up with all the seats getting ripped up if that happened . if chansiri keeps jos and he tries to patronise us saying he is the right man etc etc can you imagine the abuse? 

Ha ha ha comes through the smoke like stars in there eyes lol lol lol

• Haha 1

With the whispers at the beginning of the week I really thought Jos would have gone this week. You just know we will win tomorrow and it will keep Jos in a job for at least another month. DC will go in to the forum on the back of a win and think the fans are happy with how things are. 

4 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

Knowing Mr Dysons approach he'll be demanding £100m of public handouts to keep the club open

That seems fair, why should just wednesdayites pay..make the barstewards in europe pay to watch the massive.

If they don't, ballax to em we will just refuse to play in euro competitions.

Even given the tailspin we are in  can we expect quicker action from anyone who takes several months choosing a supplier and arguing the design  and insists on either having the final say on everything or being in the country to point the finger himself ?

said before I dont envy him tbh  he prob has zero upside recruitment wise to offer any new manager