No news

I actually thought something would happen this week.  People saying chansiri flying back, posters claiming to be itk saying either Jos had gone or Bruce was going to get announced. Even tabloids building it up. And what do we get.  Nothing happening. Nothing.  Jos is still here and in my opinion will be here until the end of the season.  If he was going to sack him wouldn't he have done it this week?.  All the posters claiming to be itk when all we do know is nothing has changed

24 minutes ago, tashton said:

I actually thought something would happen this week.  People saying chansiri flying back, posters claiming to be itk saying either Jos had gone or Bruce was going to get announced. Even tabloids building it up. And what do we get.  Nothing happening. Nothing.  Jos is still here and in my opinion will be here until the end of the season.  If he was going to sack him wouldn't he have done it this week?.  All the posters claiming to be itk when all we do know is nothing has changed

Once you accept that nobody on here is itk and the place has it's fair share of wums/trolls/children, who think it's funny to make stuff up and spread it all over the internet, then life becomes a whole lot easier. Take everything you read with a huge grain of salt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, tashton said:

Dunno, what does it matter to you?

Maybe things are happening behind the scenes like has been reported, these things take time, suppose Bruce (for example) wants assurances he will have money to spend and control of the team, Chansiri needs to sort things out like telling Paxo to get stuffed and other things before he is in a position to appoint our new manager.

9 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Maybe things are happening behind the scenes like has been reported, these things take time, suppose Bruce (for example) wants assurances he will have money to spend and control of the team, Chansiri needs to sort things out like telling Paxo to get stuffed and other things before he is in a position to appoint our new manager.

lol

IMG_20181214_074708.jpg

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Once you accept that nobody on here is itk and the place has it's fair share of wums/trolls/children, who think it's funny to make stuff up and spread it all over the internet, then life becomes a whole lot easier. Take everything you read with a huge grain of salt.

This. In big letters. Believe nothing you read on here. Including this post. 

• Haha 6

It's surely pretty obvious that no one posting on a website like this has any inside information whatsoever about things going on. Most are making stuff up. Some ano doubt think they genuinely are in the know on the basis of conversations with people who claim to know someone who knows someone etc.

The one exception to this is a former chairman, of honest intent if not always brilliant judgment, who posts under his own name. It is easy to infer from his posts what he knows, and what he is constructing.

My guess is that JL will go, probably quite soon. A second guess would be that there will be people on here or on twitter who will then go into told-you-so mode.

Just now, thewookieisdown said:

It's surely pretty obvious that no one posting on a website like this has any inside information whatsoever about things going on. Most are making stuff up. Some ano doubt think they genuinely are in the know on the basis of conversations with people who claim to know someone who knows someone etc.

The one exception to this is a former chairman, of honest intent if not always brilliant judgment, who posts under his own name. It is easy to infer from his posts what he knows, and what he is constructing.

My guess is that JL will go, probably quite soon. A second guess would be that there will be people on here or on twitter who will then go into told-you-so mode.

Do you know something m8?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tashton said:

giphy.gif

if chansiri wants us to be completely worthless in value and lose another 8 million with relegation then he is doing the right thing keeping the fool , all the stats point that we are goners unless something changes , lowest shots ,passes in box etc etc.  along with a goalkeeper who has more to do than any keeper this season , its only those long range bolts from bannan reach  joao what has kept us from been bottom of the league . we are truly awful and those stats prove what we already know. 

This is getting to be as annoying as Brexit, I even Googled the Thai national manager Milovan Rajevac, who is doing well, only to find that theThai job is his 16th. Football rarely keeps secrets well, this would have been back page news for ages if we were talking about any other owner, is he perhaps ex secret service?

32 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

This. In big letters. Believe nothing you read on here. Including this post. 

We can believe stuff that's written on the side of  busses though, can't we ?

I mean, serious politicians like Boris Johnson, for example, wouldn't Lie to us, would they ????

• Haha 1

Think this scenario was on the cards when Jos wasn't sacked on Monday. 

Seems the club can't be arsed to take tomorrow's game seriously so difficult to be bothered myself. Respect to those going to Swansea, just hope the players put in a performance.

Waiting to see now the outcome of next week's fan forum.

if we lose 2moro which is a certainty as we are every other teams fav club to play at the min. and if chansiri don't act ,then I hope for his sake he hires a few bouncers for the fans meeting as it will be as unpleasant as it could get . can you imagine him sacking jos thurs then he announces a new manager there and who comes from behind the curtain is carlos the clown , might end up with all the seats getting ripped up if that happened . if chansiri keeps jos and he tries to patronise us saying he is the right man etc etc can you imagine the abuse? 

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Potential that Jos is being kept in charge whilst a takeover/investment happens. Then the new people will make a change next week.

Or, diddly squat is happening and it will be a miserable Christmas for owls fans 

It’ll be diddly squat mate there was article saying he’s given 1 more game v Swansea because chansiri is away. And why would there be a takeover next week when there’s a fans forum with chairman on 20th no point having it if hes not the chairman lol 

Edited by Lomas613