Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Lee A said:

João is toilet 

Sometimes useful from the bench but too often does absolutely nothing. Never looks like he even knows what's happening.  

Cant work it out, he had a good game against derby, but then again was left out the next game, never get settled.

4 minutes ago, debram said:

Is that not the wrong way round

I can understand the thinking.

Matias is one of the few players who looks to run in behind and ask for someone to play him in. Stretch things.

Of course..Whether we can find that pass is another matter..

3 minutes ago, Lee A said:

João is toilet 

Sometimes useful from the bench but too often does absolutely nothing. Never looks like he even knows what's happening.  

He’s total pony.

Unless Jos has told him to go out and run down blind alleys as languidly as he possibly can, which is a possibility to be fair.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Dont be so naive pal. Look through posts at the venom shown towards the club and manager and if that doesnt tantamount to wanting the club to fail then Ill stand hanging. What I really hope for is the manager to say hes had enough and walks, and then lets see who takes his place. Now that would be interesting. It will send half on here into a sodding frenzy. That god the majority of Wednesday fans have never heard of Owlstalk. Valid criticism, are you really being serious if that is aimed at the manager. maybe the chairman and definately at the overpaid pile of shi*e call players. We are not w;lking into a disaster, we are one due to the fact we have a chairman who knows diddly about football.

I'm not naïve. All I see are people that have had enough. And whether we are walking into one, in one or about to push the big almighty self destruct button... we all know it's crap at the minute.

It's an incredible insult to the fans this, to those who have folked out all that money to watch today, the ridiculous prices at home. I'll be attending next week, only because my little lass enjoys going.

My love for this club is slowly deteriorating, thank you Dejphon Chansiri, together with your pals you've managed to single handedly destroy this club with your ways. 

6 minutes ago, brando said:

should have been ordered weeks ago

It was but Chansiri ordered it from a company that wasn't a taxi firm. When, instead, the Christmas Cake arrived he thought Jos had won Manager of the Month.

Edited by Owl Be Back
  • Haha 1