Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

How do you know that. Do you know whats going off exactly, no, neither do I. It could easily be that DC calls all the shots so JL as two options, either take it or go.  The club is a farce in how its run, so bringing in another manager is going to solve our problems, doubt it very much. Like I have said before, which half decent manager would come here and work under our chairman. 

Even if it was DC calling the shots regarding who can pick...Does DC tell him where to play them as well?...does DC decide who's on the bench/...I very much doubt it.

Thye clubs a shambles from top to bottom

2 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

How do you know that. Do you know whats going off exactly, no, neither do I. It could easily be that DC calls all the shots so JL as two options, either take it or go.  The club is a farce in how its run, so bringing in another manager is going to solve our problems, doubt it very much. Like I have said before, which half decent manager would come here and work under our chairman. 

Well I don’t, that’s why I said he hinted at it Then again, we don’t know that DC interferes with anything Jos does For either of them, you get on with things, or you walk 

10 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

If you knew exactly was going off behind the scenes, his decision making might just be explainable. Everyone is looking at assumptions. this by the way is not necessati;y backing the manager, but the decision making on the pitch as fu*kall to do with the manager or his tactics. Its getting like a lynch party on here and it aint nice. So called fans really wanting us to lose so it gives more substance to get the manager sack. I thought that was their MO at S2 to be honest. Wednesdayites on here are nothing but trash if thats their thinking.

I never want us ro lose but can see that he is not good enough, he can't even motivate the players never mind get team selections right

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

And how many has he let in compared to every other keeper. 

Shitloads

Some his fault, the majority not his fault.

But lets blame him all the time, until he is a total wreck, absolute bellends.