Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, CLswfc said:

If you knew exactly was going off behind the scenes, his decision making might just be explainable. Everyone is looking at assumptions. this by the way is not necessati;y backing the manager, but the decision making on the pitch as fu*kall to do with the manager or his tactics. Its getting like a lynch party on here and it aint nice. So called fans really wanting us to lose so it gives more substance to get the manager sack. I thought that was their MO at S2 to be honest. Wednesdayites on here are nothing but trash if thats their thinking.

You heard Wilder hinting at something similar going on behind the scenes at the stain, but he says, they just get on with it That’s what you do, Jos is just so far out of his depth

1 minute ago, Mus said:

Makes me laugh when fans say he's a good shot stopper, err isn't that what a keeper

is supposed to do!!!

Yeah

And he has done it more times than any other keeper, this season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Even if he changes it..and we end up with a point, or an unlikely win..No way can it detract from these first 20 minutes being totally clueless.

You scout, you watch teams, you get stats, you see where the dangers , or opportunities are..all f.ookin' basics...

what do we do?..pull f.ookin' names out of a hat!

We never come from behind though do we, the players deny it but we have no collective team spirit or never say die attitude. Bolton are useless, Blackburn were in the third tier last year yet we play for a 0-0.  Just have a go for goodness sake.

We have two teeny tiny players in midfield ...we will constantly get battered until that changes and we will never score against a defence that knows we tippy-tappy it around just outside the box so they can organise and shut us out. 

...same for two, maybe three seasons and nothing changes.

4 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

If you knew exactly was going off behind the scenes, his decision making might just be explainable. Everyone is looking at assumptions. this by the way is not necessati;y backing the manager, but the decision making on the pitch as fu*kall to do with the manager or his tactics. Its getting like a lynch party on here and it aint nice. So called fans really wanting us to lose so it gives more substance to get the manager sack. I thought that was their MO at S2 to be honest. Wednesdayites on here are nothing but trash if thats their thinking.

Really, so whose saying that ?  I've not seen anyone saying I hope we lose.... I have seen valid criticism at the disaster that we are walking into.

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

You heard Wilder hinting at something similar going on behind the scenes at the stain, but he says, they just get on with it That’s what you do, Jos is just so far out of his depth

How do you know that. Do you know whats going off exactly, no, neither do I. It could easily be that DC calls all the shots so JL as two options, either take it or go.  The club is a farce in how its run, so bringing in another manager is going to solve our problems, doubt it very much. Like I have said before, which half decent manager would come here and work under our chairman.