Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

It's an incredible insult to the fans this, to those who have folked out all that money to watch today, the ridiculous prices at home. I'll be attending next week, only because my little lass enjoys going.

My love for this club is slowly deteriorating, thank you Dejphon Chansiri, together with your pals you've managed to single handedly destroy this club with your ways. 

Exactly , even In the days of shreeves , yorath , Irvine etc i still looked forward to games.  This season I’ve been to five matches two with work mates who supported derby and forest , mainly to have a few beers with them. I’ve never cared so little , yet it still annoys me what is doing to the club. He’s a disgrace 

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

If folk think its an "Owlstalk" thing at the moment to slate the manager, team, or even Chairman at the minute..

Next time they are at Hillsboro'..I suggest they have a listen to fans around them ..Its not..nigh on every bugger is staggered by the crap we are putting out

Other clubs would be the same in this situation. 

Many would also be less tolerant. 

Just now, james o connor said:

Exactly , even In the days of shreeves , yorath , Irvine etc i still looked forward to games.  This season I’ve been to five matches two with work mates who supported derby and forest , mainly to have a few beers with them. I’ve never cared so little , yet it still annoys me what is doing to the club. He’s a disgrace 

I still care...I'll still go...But I have that old fatalistic feeling that we are sleepwalking towards trouble agin...Its like a f.ookin' old friend tappin' you on the shoulder sayin' "Remember me?"