Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Thing is back then mate, the prices were reasonable so you could kind of tolerate it to a certain extent. But now we are paying champagne prices for lemonade football. The one thing that annoys me most is the fact the club pushed for season ticket prices fully well knowing the FFP was around the corner and chose to keep quiet but happily take people's hard earned money. As I said before I only go because my little lass enjoys going and it's our bonding time which I enjoy but the atmosphere at Hillsborough and the so called "entertainment" I'm not sure how much more she'll want to go.

Exactly , I went against derby and sat on my own as I was with derby supporting friends . I certainly haven’t missed our mardy fans attacking each other because the reality of is being awful is too much for them . 

Like you say before it was sensibly priced and for me even though we were a mess it felt like everyone including the players and fans were in it together . Now we have a clueless chairman who’s ripping us off , and getting every decision wrong . We also have over paid , pitiful excuses for a playing squad who bar literally two or three I’d love to see the back of

Edited by james o connor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, deano said:

Crap performances

Crap results

Conceding far too many goals

Creating next to no opportunitys

Dropping like a stone

Over a long period of time

Why is Jo's still here? 

Because our owner and chairman is also clueless, spineless, and stubborn.

2 minutes ago, deano said:

Crap performances

Crap results

Conceding far too many goals

Creating next to no opportunitys

Dropping like a stone

Over a long period of time

Why is Jo's still here? 

Look to the owner; clueless about football and business. His money/wealth comes from daddy. Reckon now his dad gave him some spending money just to sod off and get away from his businesses.

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Cos he won't put ALL his best ingredients into the bloody recipe at the same time...

Its like...Today we have Spagh Bol on the menu...Without Spaghetti...next week its on the menu...without Bolognaise...

The following week..We have both the Bolognaise AND the Spaghetti on the menu...But no beef...

Its a bloody total mess!

Making me hungry !!