Chansiri out !

2 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Her cv was bang on like - I mean why look anywhere else.......

From wiki 

During her time running Charlton, the club underwent eight managerial changes[12] and was relegated to League One, the third tier of English football.[13] Meire left her Charlton Chief Executive role at the end of December 2017.[14][15]. She was named Chief Executive of Sheffield Wednesday on 1 January 2018.[16]

and ....

i can edit Wiki.... its not exactly unbiased and the bible is it ?.... if everyone went on the past the world would stop spinning...

only one person makes decisions at our club and it aint her.....

Edited by steveger

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We know Chansiri aint going to do owt 

We know he wont sack Jos 

He will just bury his head in the sand and let us slowly go down the plughole into the pub league. 

Well then the fans need to start getting vocal or voting with their feet. Money/ego is only thing DC understands. 

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Interesting training techniques too.

I read somewhere he took his players to a greyhound track to prove how unfit his players were. They replaced the hare with a pie and Evans won the race every time.

Aye, he must have been on a skateboard dumper truck to have had any chance of keeping up with a moving object. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steveger said:

and ....

i can edit Wiki.... its not exactly unbiased and the bible is it ?.... if everyone went on the past the world would stop spinning...

That’s why I only quoted the bits that are fact and not the fan opinion.

the point I’m making is to look past all that and think “well maybe it will be better this time”

why would you do that?

2 hours ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

Changes will be soon apparent.

Maybe you know more than me, but I get the impression  he's a man who has refused to be advised rather than a man that's been badly advised.

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

and ....

Go on, admit it Steve, your protection of Katrien started when she appeared on here in photos wearing a leather miniskirt.

lol

• Haha 1

If he’s learned anything in his time as owner it’s the need to get new advisors. He knows about as much about running a football  club as he does in canning and distributing seafood globally (his dad and brother do). 

His toy is about to break and if he doesn’t recognise the need to get a manager who knows this league, cares about the opposition and the fans, stops making decisions that he thinks are commercial but which are running our club into the ground he’ll end up ditested rather than revered by fans.

Stop the rot, be a man and start to learn from your mistakes. Get someone in now who gets the players playing with the passion, commitment and organisation we righty expect. End of...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

A shame we could all see it 3 years ago.

Crock of shiite.

Some of us saw this coming

Chansiri has never impressed me and I didn't  trust him when I first learned of his strange, superstitious nature

In his entire time here he's done nothing to change my opinion

Carlos was a disaster but it's Chansiri who's ultimately responsible for every decision that's led us to this point of the likelihood of returning to league 1

phookin shambles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, horny owl said:

Some of us saw this coming

Chansiri has never impressed me and I didn't  trust him when I first learned of his strange, superstitious nature

In his entire time here he's done nothing to change my opinion

Carlos was a disaster but it's Chansiri who's ultimately responsible for every decision that's led us to this point of the likelihood of returning to league 1

phookin shambles

Don't get me wrong, it quickly became obvious he wasn't the messiah and was very naughty. I moaned like fizz from the start (I know moan 24/7 anyway).

But, when we got him, I was happier than I've been since the 90's. We had a rich chairman. We got a new pitch and scoreboard. We had loads a money.

Gutted.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, steveger said:

Some people need to be careful what they wish for and remember where we was at, i aint making excuses just a point

Were we were, as in how long ago bud?? If we're looking at things with a clear and rational mind, OK milan didn't spend much, but he knew what he was doing as far as running a football club. 

Gray didn't have us playing like pep guardiola, but we were strong, resolute, hard to beat, the teamwork and team ethic was superb and everyone on and off the pitch were fighting on the same front together. Oh and we were higher in the league too lol

After the initial and quite surprising success (well almost) we've regressed on a whole to worse than we were when Milan handed over the reigns to D. C. 

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

As soon as a saw prices v Bristol City in August 2015 I thought Chansiri has left himself very little room for sympathy from fans if results were poor.

Never felt much connection to him if I am honest even when got to Wembley.

Dont think he is a bad bloke just out of his depth. If I was advising him would say sorry its just not working and look for another owner.

Yes not easy to find but should look to sell on.

100% how I see it …..

5 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Today I met someone who is good friends with his brother. He said that the brother basically travels the world buying art. 

I bet he laughs at Dejphon all day long, buying a northern football club and losing so much of daddy’s cash. 

we should sell him that elephant

• Haha 3