Chansiri out !

28 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

People say he’s not learning from his mistakes. Perhaps we need to give him a bit of time to rectify them? He can’t do much at the minute with FFP looming over us. 

Hes appointed a CEO, we are blooding youngsters, we’ve tied down Bannan, Joao, Penney to contracts. They are positive signs right?

This is a big year for DC. What he does with the ticket prices, the squad and what he does in January will tell if he’s learning from his mistakes.

I’m not sure sacking Jos will make a difference. 

Agree with this. Except for the last bit, I think Jos has done ok but if a candidate becomes available and willing we should make the change. In times of difficulty getting buy in from the fans and conveying the key messages well is key, something Brian Laws was very good at despite mixed results and it took a lot of pressure off. Also, come the summer we probably have one chance to do something new, if the fans already want Jos out and he gets next summer only to be sacked say this time next year we are up the creek again. Unfortunately the manager is a fall guy but we need a visible and relatable figurehead somewhere.

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Scottish Football Association ? the plot thickens....:ph34r:

Dearlord, things can only get worse. Mind you, weve been buying there players for years. 

Itll be haggis on the kop this time next week.

Utter madness

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

Some people need to be careful what they wish for and remember where we was at, i aint making excuses just a point

Yeah. And it's a point we've been bored with for a long time.

What have we got to fear exactly? Fear he will sell to someone who doesn't know what they're doing who will run the club into the ground and put us in a financial mess? 

Edited by poite
  • Thanks 2