Chansiri out !

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Oi !   33 sold me a garage full of the bl*ody things got to use them some how Trev

The Squire of Preston used them for the Miss Preston beauty pageant in his ballroom for a few years. I bet they saw some action. Did you wash them?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, poite said:

Yeah. And it's a point we've been bored with for a long time.

What have we got to fear exactly? Fear he will sell to someone who doesn't know what they're doing who will run the club into the ground and put us in a financial mess? 

Like the lovable old man nearly did with Mammasdog you mean ? 

But that was okay as he saved the club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTF::Pelupessy:WTF:

I aint happy with things at the club at the moment either just don't want it to get even worse mate, he needs to wake up and stop being so stubborn and proud, get people in who know what they are doing, take a back seat

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

I agree that was shameful. Not his fault he’s being picked. 

Today's performance didn't deserve a pathetic cheer when announced that he was going off. 

Politely applaud was what he deserved as he put a good shift in. It was more of a tactical change with Penney being more attack minded. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

I aint happy with things at the club at the moment either just don't want it to get even worse mate

I get that but you can never move forward if you let the fear of change stop you. We can't just stay static because it might get worse. Anyone who wants to progress needs to take risks and getting rid of chansiri is definately one of be willing to take 

I’ll tell you what though lads, despite all the shyte we know we’re going to have to endure again, the fact that we’ve been through it all before provides a degree of comfort in some kind of perverted way.

I can already sense a pulling of us all together ready for it all. No real divisions this time. We’re all with each other saying bring it on this time around.

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Today's performance didn't deserve a pathetic cheer when announced that he was going off. 

Politely applaud was what he deserved as he put a good shift in. It was more of a tactical change with Penney being more attack minded. 

Aye, notwithstanding the fact that Wednesday fans were capable of booing John Sheridan when he hit a patch of dodgy form. I don't think anything is below certain sections in the Wednesday crowd.

1 minute ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Chansiri's problem is that he has built a club that is no longer engaged with the fans.

It can only end in tears.

that started before his first full season   Putting it frankly (and I said so at the time) alienating the entire corporate support and POTG  was asking for trouble and indicative of the fact he hadn't/hasn't a clue of the demography of this area 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bazapeps said:

I have a season ticket but didn’t bother going today. Didn’t go to Norwich game either. Missed majority of games in second half last season.

some will see that a petty and childish. But i’m 32 been to most games all my life and had a ST for 17 years. Only now have I felt such a disconnect from the club, with no confidence or belief for the future. This particular manager is a joke but it’s the owner that has caused all this. 

Top post.

Exactly the same situation. Never even considered getting the ST out today, not missed it at all either, had a great day not ruined by Chansiri and his total mismanagement. He’s ruined our club.

I like many others get little enjoyment from Hillsborough and won’t be going back until something changes.

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

that started before his first full season   Putting it frankly (and I said so at the time) alienating the entire corporate support and POTG  was asking for trouble and indicative of the fact he hadn't/hasn't a clue of the demography of this area 

I'm not exactly on the breadline nor am I loaded, but as a potg it saddens me to say I will not be going anytime soon.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, steveger said:

I aint happy with things at the club at the moment either just don't want it to get even worse mate, he needs to wake up and stop being so stubborn and proud, get people in who know what they are doing, take a back seat

Wont happen.

the fella employed katrien Meire.

think about that for a bit - he either didn’t know or ignored her time at Charlton.

hes got rid of everyone he has ever employed in a football advisory position - why?

i can’t think of anything he’s done that’s been positive save for allowing us to chuck some money about for a couple of years in a mostly wasteful manner.

Edited by ka58

1 minute ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I'm not exactly on the breadline nor am I loaded, but as a potg it saddens me to say I will not be going anytime soon.

sad

I felt like this before when we were ' run'  down as a gentlemen's club  

• Like 1

As soon as a saw prices v Bristol City in August 2015 I thought Chansiri has left himself very little room for sympathy from fans if results were poor.

Never felt much connection to him if I am honest even when got to Wembley.

Dont think he is a bad bloke just out of his depth. If I was advising him would say sorry its just not working and look for another owner.

Yes not easy to find but should look to sell on.

• Thanks 1

I’m completely at a loss with DC....if I’d have spunked millions like he has, why is he not going flipping mental.

If Jos is really alienating senior pros for attitude reasons not financial reasons and DC is paying their wages he should be throwing Jos out tonight.

We need a big personality to rescue our squad. DC must act NOW