Chansiri out !

People finally waking up to the fact this mess all lies at DCs door and not Carlos. Total mismanagement top to bottom shoddy recruitment and fake sponsors are just the start. It’s scary to think how much the football club will be losing on a weekly basis taking into account player wages (especially those frozen out) which will be some of the highest in the division and non existent POTG and commercial income. We’re heading in one direction under his leadership, I wonder if he’s still expecting promotion :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

With all respect mate WBA were PL last season we were PL 18 soon to be 19 years ago, we are now worse off then before he came, we are sinking like a stone, its time for him to either make drastic changes NOW that will save our season or put into place to look for a buyer who can move us forward ....Nottm Forest had this with Fawaz, leeds too and they got shut no reason why we cant.

Also why do people constantly mention we nearly went out of business with  HMRC constantly as if we should always let this hold us back, might as well chuck in save our owls in the 70s too while we're at it eh? ..such a negative way to look at things.

We were Premier League but Lai never invested any of his that is is why Pulis was such a disaster he broke the structure that saw us eighth. Then overspent and had no clue when it went titsup. I never liked Jenkins but he's whats needed. What should be worrying you is Katrein Meire is your CEO and if you've ever listened to the C.A.R.D podcast series you may want her to go before DC

20 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

DB Owl has gone quiet. Must still be in those meetings. 

Ah......DB Owl...the fairy Godmother of desperate and disenfranchised football fans across the nation.

The ugly sister down the road at S2 has got more of a chance of the slipper fitting than us anytime soon IMO.

• Haha 2

To be fair, the chairman has put his hands deep into his own pockets and is only asking us to do the same.

However, should Wednesday get to the Premier League he would be very richly rewarded and would have an asset he could sell for far more than he paid.

We, on the other hand, would have to dig even deeper to pay for our seats, pies and shirts.  No dividend for us.

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

We were Premier League but Lai never invested any of his that is is why Pulis was such a disaster he broke the structure that saw us eighth. Then overspent and had no clue when it went titsup. I never liked Jenkins but he's whats needed. What should be worrying you is Katrein Meire is your CEO and if you've ever listened to the C.A.R.D podcast series you may want her to go before DC

Mate I know what went on at Charlton and I never wanted her in the first place but it was Chansiri that saw fit too which was another example of how clueless he is too, however in her defence she hasnt upset the applecart just yet, but from a few sources ive been told shes on her way from here not sure when though.

39 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

I've decided to just attend away matches from now on. Refuse to line his pockets anymore ( I realise some of it ends up back at the club). 

Unfortunately I think it’s more a case of him lining our pockets. Without him or someone else prepared to do the same we’d be bankrupt in months.

56 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

I've decided to just attend away matches from now on. Refuse to line his pockets anymore ( I realise some of it ends up back at the club). 

It's more a case of he's emptying his pockets rather than us lining them. :rolleyes:

People keep saying "You've got to give him credit for putting his own money in". 

But if that money isn't spent wisely (it's been spent catastrophically), then it's doing more harm than good.

When Chansiri realises he can't hack it (I doubt he'd ever admit it to be honest), he's not going to want the £30m he paid for the club, he's going to want £100m+, and only a fool would pay that. 

He's been an absolute disaster for the club. Apart from a new pitch, scoreboard and a day out at Wembley, he's failed in every aspect. 

He's fallen out with long standing club employees, sponsors, players (and appointed yes-men managers and a CEO to take the blame).

He's priced lifelong Wednesdayites out of watching their team. He's made incredible mistakes and not learnt from them. He's lied to supporters and kept information from them (asked if we want continued investment when we were under an embargo). He's stubborn, can't take criticism, can't accept he's made mistakes. 

By far the worst chairman we've ever had. Dave Allen was a colossal tailface, but at least he had a modicum of business sense (generous).

And we've still got a banner at the back of the Kop thanking him! It should have been ripped down months ago.

• Like 1

OP wasn't spouting his rubbish first 2 seasons. 

We have no divine right to win win win win win.

Embrace it. Accept it. Things take time and patience. Dawson, Baker, Thorniley, Penney, Preston, Borukov, Hammoud all coming along nicely....

When these young lads start becoming succesful, you'll be first in the stands cheering.

9 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

People keep saying "You've got to give him credit for putting his own money in". 

But if that money isn't spent wisely (it's been spent catastrophically), then it's doing more harm than good.

When Chansiri realises he can't hack it (I doubt he'd ever admit it to be honest), he's not going to want the £30m he paid for the club, he's going to want £100m+, and only a fool would pay that. 

He's been an absolute disaster for the club. Apart from a new pitch, scoreboard and a day out at Wembley, he's failed in every aspect. 

He's fallen out with long standing club employees, sponsors, players (and appointed yes-men managers and a CEO to take the blame).

He's priced lifelong Wednesdayites out of watching their team. He's made incredible mistakes and not learnt from them. He's lied to supporters and kept information from them (asked if we want continued investment when we were under an embargo). He's stubborn, can't take criticism, can't accept he's made mistakes. 

By far the worst chairman we've ever had. Dave Allen was a colossal tailface, but at least he had a modicum of business sense (generous).

And we've still got a banner at the back of the Kop thanking him! It should have been ripped down months ago.

So you dont think Chansiri is doing a good job then?

• Haha 3