Chansiri out !

17 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Very well balanced post. 

Im hopeful that he’s learnt from the mistakes and we can still operate within available means throughout this season and the next until he’s able to rectify some of those mistakes.

I still stick by better the devil you know and it’s not his effort or desire that’s let him down but the application. But that’s just my opinion.  

Learnt from his mistakes? Jesus Christ fella I don't think there is anything he's learning from, he's repeatedly making mistakes. 

• Like 1

Gutting thing about all this the club 3 miles to our south are so much better run and have achieved relative success on a 50p budget. Despite the owners being at war with each other the manager has gathered in a squad of players who want to play for him and he has a formation that works for them. Aside from splurging cash on overpriced players and appointing poor managers, then for me DC has done little for the club.

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Learnt from his mistakes? Jesus Christ fella I don't think there is anything he's learning from, he's repeatedly making mistakes. 

Such as? 

I mean we’re seemingly now: 

- not playing players when they say their fit

- managing fitness & injuries by not overplaying ‘best players’ 

- signing players to shorter deals

- not signing players that are ‘already proven’ or past it

- investing in youth and using it to

- hiring a CEO

all of the above are far and a way different to the very shortsighted early seasons. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kingsidney said:

We only have 3 injuries. The others are just not being selected. 

Currently. 

We have still had lots of injuries.

46 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Such as? 

I mean we’re seemingly now: 

- not playing players when they say their fit

- managing fitness & injuries by not overplaying ‘best players’ 

- signing players to shorter deals

- not signing players that are ‘already proven’ or past it

- investing in youth and using it to

- hiring a CEO

all of the above are far and a way different to the very shortsighted early seasons. 

Not working very well though?

26 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Not working very well though?

Theres a huge difference in doing same thing over again or doing something different that isn’t or isn’t yet delivering required results. I’m certainly more confident now than at end of Carlos where we only seemed to think of the now and not the future. Albeit we may be a little guilty of thinking too much of future and not enough of the now! 

If any one wants to BUY the club from DC then I am sure he will listen.

Will the person willing to buy please step forward.

We have had 20 + years to find a group of LOCAL business men to take over, wait we have tried that, bugger. Well a group of Blue & White Knights then from the city of London, in the words of Dianna Ross " I'm still waiting".

It took MM 2 years + to find a mug to take us over.

Sadly, until some one comes along then we are stuck with DC

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

If any one wants to BUY the club from DC then I am sure he will listen.

Will the person willing to buy please step forward.

We have had 20 + years to find a group of LOCAL business men to take over, wait we have tried that, bugger. Well a group of Blue & White Knights then from the city of London, in the words of Dianna Ross " I'm still waiting".

It took MM 2 years + to find a mug to take us over.

Sadly, until some one comes along then we are stuck with DC

You mean multi millionaire/billionaire people looking to invest/gamble/spend tens / hundreds of millions of their own wealth and be boo’d, jeered and criticised at most stages are in short supply? 

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Gutting thing about all this the club 3 miles to our south are so much better run and have achieved relative success on a 50p budget. Despite the owners being at war with each other the manager has gathered in a squad of players who want to play for him and he has a formation that works for them. Aside from splurging cash on overpriced players and appointing poor managers, then for me DC has done little for the club.

It has taken the Blunts 20 years to get in the financial position they are in today, building the Stadium, Training facilities, Scouting set up and Youth developement

In that time the Fans have called for owner to sell up more times than I have had hot dinners, only 3 years ago being the last.

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

You mean multi millionaire/billionaire people looking to invest/gamble/spend tens / hundreds of millions of their own wealth and be boo’d, jeered and criticised at most stages are in short supply? 

How do you become a Millionaire?

Begin as  Billionaire and buy a football club.

4 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Theres a huge difference in doing same thing over again or doing something different that isn’t or isn’t yet delivering required results. I’m certainly more confident now than at end of Carlos where we only seemed to think of the now and not the future. Albeit we may be a little guilty of thinking too much of future and not enough of the now! 

It’s not working and it’s not going to work under jos either.

If DC was nice, we wouldn't have these ticket prices nor deprive sick and blind of their radio commentary.

If he converts loans to gifts, could sell us tomorrow to Amanda Staveley et al.

Why? Look at Watford after Pozzo family bought it for £20 million.

Got em in to EPL and they recently turned down a US fund that now values club at £300 million.

For that profit, any major investment house would be interested.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

As soon as a saw prices v Bristol City in August 2015 I thought Chansiri has left himself very little room for sympathy from fans if results were poor.

Never felt much connection to him if I am honest even when got to Wembley.

Dont think he is a bad bloke just out of his depth. If I was advising him would say sorry its just not working and look for another owner.

Yes not easy to find but should look to sell on.

My feelings just about exactly

21 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

If DC was nice, we wouldn't have these ticket prices nor deprive sick and blind of their radio commentary.

And then we woke up 

Seriously tho there must be some rich people who want to take on the next wolves type project  

24 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Why? Look at Watford after Pozzo family bought it for £20 million.

Got em in to EPL and they recently turned down a US fund that now values club at £300 million.

For that profit, any major investment house would be interested.

Yep, it's that easy. 

In the time I've supported Wednesday we've been "taken over" twice and been linked with about 900 other chancers and shysters. 

We would need someone with absurd amounts of money to take us off Chansiri imo. 

Who knows -  If someone can see a club based in Wolverhampton ffs as being the next footballing superpower, then surely there has to be hope?! 

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

And then we woke up 

Seriously tho there must be some rich people who want to take on the next wolves type project  

Problem is , with DC's loans a Wolves job difficult with FFP.

Also, you need a super agent really on board (just read Juventus after Neves - who Wanderers bought for £15 million - at £60 million now).

Not sure Paxo could pull that off.