Has Jos lied to us about Westy

2 hours ago, Titanic said:

At 139 games? why  139 games? That number just doesn't make sense. A % off a season would make sense, 100 games would make sense, 150 would, but why 139?

23 teams, 46 games in a season. 

46 x 3 = 138 

So 3 seasons, Or it could be from whenever he signed his previous deal etc

5 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

You can't just send a player on loan there has to be interest. All teams have a goalkeeper and judging on his recent form, pretty much all of them will be better than Wildsmith.

im sure based on last seasons form plenty of league 1 teams would have took wildsmith on loan , now wildsmith form and confidence seems to be at an all time low ,he aint even good enough for the u18s must be the worst keeper to play in the u23s for any club played 2 game and 2 total horrendous keeping displays . 

Jl said that Westwood was injured and Westwood said he was completely fit and the fittest he'd ever been. 

And that was when Westwood joined the growing list of our owners pariahs who will never play again. 

JL is a good boy who says sticks to the script the owner gives him. 

Dont feel sorry for him as he gets paid more in a week that the majority of people earn in 2 or 3 years 

JL is a limp wristed puppet 

• Like 1

Just been told by a mate who is well informed that Westwood isn’t being considered as if he played a further 15 league games, it would trigger a 2 year contract extension. 

Just telling everyone what I’ve heard. It doesn’t explain what’s going on with Abdi, Jones, Boyd but more importantly Hutchinson who should be in the squad. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

On 29/10/2018 at 18:26, Lawrie Madden said:

All i've heard Jos say on Westwood is that at first he was injured which Westwood said he was as well so thats not a lie 

Then he said he had chosen to go with Dawson and Wildsmith 

I dont see where he's lied as he's been accused of on Footy Heaven tonight he just hasn't told us why he chose to go that way 

If memory serves, earlier in the season he said he'd gone with youth because of what he'd even in training / performances last season.

That was all well and good, but at the time in question, Westwood was injured so it wasn't a level playing field. 

I think he knew what he was saying (not lost in translation). Basically KW was out. He clearly expected KW to be leaving  the club, and now it's just embarrassing.

15 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Yep.....and I’ll post it again when we draw with Norwich and get hammered by the trophy dodgers.

15 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Yep.....and I’ll post it again when we draw with Norwich and get hammered by the trophy dodgers.

Why don't you post when we do well?

1 minute ago, bronxowl said:

When would that be, a few scraped wins because Reach can shoot from outside the box?

He coaches passing around at the back while under pressure till a player loses it.

Hes out of his depth and needs to go now

Name a game we won because of a Reach screamer?

You just hate it when we win

1 hour ago, bronxowl said:

When would that be, a few scraped wins because Reach can shoot from outside the box?

He coaches passing around at the back while under pressure till a player loses it.

Hes out of his depth and needs to go now

Why don't you post when we're doing well?

On 30/10/2018 at 19:31, Bouncing Owl said:

Just been told by a mate who is well informed that Westwood isn’t being considered as if he played a further 15 league games, it would trigger a 2 year contract extension. 

Just telling everyone what I’ve heard. It doesn’t explain what’s going on with Abdi, Jones, Boyd but more importantly Hutchinson who should be in the squad. 

Perhaps we can bring him back into the starting line up when there are only 14 games of the season left then?

:stuwinky:

• Haha 1

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:23, dewsburyowl58 said:

I have to agree with you , back end of his career and still a class keeper but treated like dirt 

the club honour his contract and it seems they are happy for him to find a new club …. …how is that treated like dirt?......    

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

the club honour his contract and it seems they are happy for him to find a new club …. …how is that treated like dirt?......    

Some people are evidently addicted to interpreting everything in the most cynical light possible. It says much more about the psychology of those people than the situation itself.

38 minutes ago, torryowl said:

The club have no choice other than to pay him obviously,  they offered him the contract he signed it . Kieran Westwood is now not allowed to play at all I’m assuming  , this in my eyes is a stupid decision made by clowns , my opinion . I believe he’s been snubbed after being one of our top performers so yes treated like dirt seems a decent shout to me , Nothing much phases me I just let the club get on  with it and try my best to support whatever but this stinks to me . 

Edited by dewsburyowl58
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Some people are evidently addicted to interpreting everything in the most cynical light possible. It says much more about the psychology of those people than the situation itself.

it's bloody crackers ….jos as come out and said he inherited an old squad , he's trying to do summat about it while keeping the club afloat until he can shift out  the aging crocks.it's been a gripe on here for a long time that we need to change things and yet when someones favourite get left out the conspiracy theories fly around . …..players like westwood,boyd,jones ,abdi etc etc are done here and rightly so , they've had there best days and we've failed to get promoted so it's time to move on .   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1