Dom Howson not a Pelupessy fan

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dom scored the whole side a 6 individually apart from Bannan who got a 9, and Pelupessy who he scored down at a lowly 4 out of 10, suggesting he's too inconsistent for his midfield role

:sad:

Unfortunately a lot of the Star journalists have a poor grasp of football tactics and in spite of watching a great deal of football do not grasp things. I also think they say things which are intended to get fans talking and make Star web site more popular and generate traffic. Pelupessy was no better or worse than most today. It was a tough game today they have some excellent players who we countered stuck with and got a point. JP did his best to stifle and to break down oppositions attacks and did ok.

It was one hell of a gutsy performance and if there had been more quality from one or two individuals on our side who knows we could have done better. Bannan did deserve his 9

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dom scored the whole side a 6 individually apart from Bannan who got a 9, and Pelupessy who he scored down at a lowly 4 out of 10, suggesting he's too inconsistent for his midfield role

A 4... ?Joey had a 'good' game then

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Today was yet another poor performance from Pelupessey, I’m not sure how badly he has to play to get dropped.

He’s just not good enough.

Totally agree one thing jos has got wrong at the  .moment   But he may change in the near future with the loan signing 

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Today was yet another poor performance from Pelupessey, I’m not sure how badly he has to play to get dropped.

He’s just not good enough.

I agree 100%.

Needed to get stuck in and take charge in midfield.  I know he goes about it quietly but I really would love to see him get in their faces and make some crunching tackles in midfield.  

There were times today I felt he held back at certain times, really needs to learn to be a bit of a bastardo if I'm honest.  

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

He does seem to do a lot of running but having no impact in the game .