Should Hector and Onomah start v Stoke?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

He wants to have the full bag of mashings. Nothing worse than an ingrowing toenail. 

Well. Actually gout is pretty bad. The lady once opened a window and the gentle breeze which wafted in sent me searing with pain when it arrived at my reddened tootsie it was that bad. 

Worked with a guy who had it, he was in agony with it, why am I talking about gout?

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I've done my ACL. Cracked my fibia. Broken my hand. Broken my nose.

None of them compared to the pain of gout!

my mate had his hand chopped off in a cement mixer and when a few years later he  got gout said the gout was the most pain he'd ever been in …..

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I've done my ACL. Cracked my fibia. Broken my hand. Broken my nose.

None of them compared to the pain of gout!

Ever had a kidney stone?

They say the pain is worse than child-birth, but Mrs H laughs that off. I thought I wouldn’t make it to hospital the pain was that bad.

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Ever had a kidney stone?

They say the pain is worse than child-birth, but Mrs H laughs that off. I thought I wouldn’t make it to hospital the pain was that bad.

Fortunately not!

I am forced to do a flush once a year. 

It usually means 2 solid days of being within a seconds dash of the throne. But it seems to be keeping me unobstructed. 

I've head it is a shocker.

On 08/09/2018 at 22:13, GEE said:

Think the team that started against Reading deserve to start against Stoke, If jos is to make a change I think maybe swap nuhiu for Fletcher. with FF out for 3 games we should bring Onomah on in second half like we have been doing with Forestieri 

Agree, Fletch for Noohiu for home game

11 hours ago, torryowl said:

are these two new blokes any good ?...….I know hector played a full season in a poor hull team and the other one was a bit part player for villa but are they  so good that they can walk straight into our side . ?....I don't know but you'd think if both are available on loan that if they were a success last year  that hull & villa would be keen to have them back . 

Lets be honest we don’t know. To know a player you need to see them over many games, and neither Hector nor Onomah have played against us often or been on tv very often. 

Certainly Hector has the size and experience to make us optimistic.

Onomah has the potential and perhaps his less than outstanding success at Villa will push him to really up his efforts with us. 

I think they will will both be pushing for a starting shirt, which is great for competition.

3 minutes ago, Busyowl said:

Certainly wouldn't move Thorniley to LB. Needs to keep Thorniley and Penney as they've played in last 3 games in which they've won..

It’s about the unit, Lees and Thorniley are starting to provide us with a good pairing, in the way that Lees and Loovens did. I’d leave them to continue to develop As for Penney, we don’t have a better left back than him, so he has to play, in my opinion

There's no way in the world Penny should be getting dropped to shuffle the pack.  It's been an age since we've had a left back that is both comfortable on the ball AND stops delivery into our box.

If Hector is to get in the team it has to be in direct competition to our other centre halves , IMO, anyway.

Think one game on the bench for both of them, just to soak up the atmosphere and see their team mates live. 

I know it's tempting to keep going with a side that has won three on the bounce, but you don't bring players in of their quality and wait for injuries or loss of form.

For me it would be Thorniley coming out of the side for a bit , and Onomah to come in for Joey or Mathias.

We have to push on, it is not a league where you can sit back. 

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

There's no way in the world Penny should be getting dropped to shuffle the pack.  It's been an age since we've had a left back that is both comfortable on the ball AND stops delivery into our box.

If Hector is to get in the team it has to be in direct competition to our other centre halves , IMO, anyway.

Can’t see Penny playing all 3 games next  week.

Jos has said he doesn’t like doing this with young players and playing Thornily in 3 recently was the exception.

Just hope this doesn’t encourage him to go 3 at the back at Villa 

I don’t know how Hector dislodges either lees our captain or thorniley who has done fantastic for us. Maybe if pudil was still in there I could have seen him replacing him but for me he goes to the bench and waits for his chance. I hope we’ve not signed one of those contracts that means he has to play. 

Onomoah ah is a tricky one too I think we will play him in an advanced role but I’d probably prefer him to play where he does for England in a more holding role that can use his legs and pace to break forward the obvious one to make way for him then would be pelupessy which I don’t think he will be dropped

so unless reach is being deployed uptop and rotatated with matias or replacing matias whilst Forestieri is out or moved to left back where I like the look of penny. It’s hard to see where onomoah goes in 

ive a feeling both will be on the bench or onomoah comes in for reach and we line up like this 

Onomah.  Pelupessy bannan 

Joao                Fletcher.              Reach