Should Hector and Onomah start v Stoke?

8 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Barry Bannan was super in CC first year and if played correctly as he is now will continue to be.

Im not a Pessy boo boy I think he's decent but that's it decent. His biggest asset is his stamina which comes to the front at the end of games. I think I'm either Hutch or Onomah now we have better options.

Remember back who played cm when we whipped arsenal ? Bannan and Hutch !

Let's not kid ourselves arsenal were not at the races that day.

Pelupessy will start. Onomah will replace Reach and Reach will replace Matias. 

8 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Let's not kid ourselves arsenal were not at the races that day.

Pelupessy will start. Onomah will replace Reach and Reach will replace Matias. 

Any chance of tomorrow’s winner of the 3.30 at Haydock?

Promise to donate half to transfer kitty.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Bit harsh on Matias.   By the way, is there any chance we could all start spelling Onomah's surname correctly.

Haha, lol we've had twenty two years to learn how to spell big Atdhe's name and folk still get it wrong. ( but I kinda Nuhiu'd be waiting for this reply lol lol

FFS

Let’s not pretend we’ve been good defensively, we’ve been awful.

8 goals conceded against average opposition.

no clean sheets.

Lucky we’ve not let many more by, especially against Brentford and Hull (first half).

He needs to change something or the better teams we are about to play will get a hatful.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

28 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Let’s not pretend we’ve been good defensively, we’ve been awful.

8 goals conceded against average opposition.

no clean sheets.

Lucky we’ve not let many more by, especially against Brentford and Hull (first half).

He needs to change something or the better teams we are about to play will get a hatful.

We been alot better with a back four. But you are right gonna be a big test these next 7 games and if honest we be lucky to keep even 1 clean sheat. meaning we need goals.

34 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Onomah yes instead of Pelupessy, Hector on the bench

I disagree. Pessy keeps us solid and allows Bannan tp get forward where he is far more effective. Pessy would also enable Josh to get forward and use his pace.

Matias to me is the weak link currently.

1 hour ago, Watson said:

Can't argue with that team wise but for Matias, I don't think it's doing him any favours.

It's this bit of negativity from Jos which gets to me would prefer him to allow Matais play his natural game more.

But as you say its working.

Yep because 29 goals in our last 15 is off the scale, so even if at first sight it’s negative the end result is great.

We'll find out soon enough. 

Of course there are other things to consider. I mean it's not just what they bring on the pitch is it. They have to fit in off the pitch, have to come in and become part of the group.  

Hopefully they'll be good lads and fit in. That's as important as anything else but I think sometimes overlooked.

18 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Hearing that Joao needs a minor operation this week. So can't see him being available if true. 

Whooah! Why hasn't this got its own thread?!

This would be terrible,  terrible timing for us.

Mind. We've put player operations off in the past and look where that's got us. 

Decent source?

8 minutes ago, Watson said:

He's having his toenails clipped 

He wants to have the full bag of mashings. Nothing worse than an ingrowing toenail. 

Well. Actually gout is pretty bad. The lady once opened a window and the gentle breeze which wafted in sent me searing with pain when it arrived at my reddened tootsie it was that bad. 

are these two new blokes any good ?...….I know hector played a full season in a poor hull team and the other one was a bit part player for villa but are they  so good that they can walk straight into our side . ?....I don't know but you'd think if both are available on loan that if they were a success last year  that hull & villa would be keen to have them back .