Adam Reach

He's beginning when played in that cm area to become out newer, younger, fitter version of K. Lee, yes we all know he needs to be braver, get stuck in more and add some aggression to his game, but thats probably one of the reasons we got him and mid to lower end Prem clubs were a bit dubious of signing him. Always looked talented and had potential on the ball, just maybe a bit exposed defensively, but as I said if he can add those key areas into his game he can be a fantastic box to box goalscoring midfielder and no doubt the Prem clubs unfortunately maybe for us will start to take more notice. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

4 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Clueless Carlos had no idea how to get the best out of anyone

Blimey. Carlos will be held responsible for global warming next. 

CC believed in him more than most folk on OT as I recall.

He has improved. Was a bit like Petter Rudi before - ran like a gazelle and tackled like Bambi. Taking more responsibility. Good to see his development.

as for England - no chance unless he is a non playing reserve at a top six club. 

• Thanks 1

I have never seen a Wednesday player abused by his own fans as much as Reach

The reaction to him was ridiculous.  His supposedly high price tag didn't help.

But he's bulked up, gotten more involved in matches after playing further forward and in my eyes proven a lot people wrong..

You could see he had the skill and energy but just needed to have the confidence to assert himself on the matches more.

Somebody was totally lambasted when they suggested he could play for England.  If he was better at tackling or learnt how to then he could go a long way in the game.