Adam Reach

Becoming a real talisman for us. Genius on the ball, tactically aware and I love watching his runs when breaking forward. Now he’s scoring goals on a regular basis he simply is looking like a class above. He was in brilliant positions on the counter a couple of times today but teammates failed to notice/find him. Real leader, who adds vital energy and quality to this team. Success story after his tough start at the club. Well done lad, and keep it up!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joelswfc said:

Not much doubt in my mind that he wouldn’t look out of place at a Prem side. Fancy we’ll have bids for him, especially given the fact he’s English. Shouldn’t be considering any of them, unless he actively wants to leave. 

I think there's a very good chance that he will solve our FFP problems, if not in January then next summer. 

Just now, Almat said:

I predict we will receive a crazy money bid from a struggling Prem team in the next window. 

Arguably our most valuable player financially. I think you may be right, just hoping we don’t get too desperate and that we do actually receive what he’s worth.

Just now, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

When will Owlstalk mods get an editorial grip and collate all player threads under that  individual headings. There’s alresdy a thread on Adam started about an hour ago...

Apologies, didn’t notice before posting. The problems that come with successful performances...!

2 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

When will Owlstalk mods get an editorial grip and collate all player threads under that  individual’s name. There’s alresdy a thread on Adam started about an hour ago...

Neil has told us not to merge threads, so never...unless he changes his mind.

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Good with the ball 

Eye for goal 

Versatile.

Makes great runs.

About as useful as a traffic cone when someone runs at him.

Makes me nervous when he plays full back/wing back for that very reason. Still think CM is his best position.

4 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Makes me nervous when he plays full back/wing back for that very reason. Still think CM is his best position.

Clueless thought he was a LB. Hence the moniker I've bestowed on him. CM all the way for me....

Edited by Almat

When Reach plays well we usually get a result. The first half last week he couldn’t get in the game and we struggled as a team. Second half he got hold of the ball and things starting to happen.

yesterday he started on the front foot and was stretching the game for us brilliantly. Another assist for the Joao goal for him.

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Explain exactly how that would work mate

lol

Well has tha seen eg Villa talk? You can trace fan views on Jack Grealish back to his youth days and there is only one heading for all things connected to Steve Bruce. Instead, we have about fotty different threads about Jos when each team sheet is announced. It would involve a bit of basic cataloging.

11 hours ago, joelswfc said:

Becoming a real talisman for us. Genius on the ball, tactically aware and I love watching his runs when breaking forward. Now he’s scoring goals on a regular basis he simply is looking like a class above. He was in brilliant positions on the counter a couple of times today but teammates failed to notice/find him. Real leader, who adds vital energy and quality to this team. Success story after his tough start at the club. Well done lad, and keep it up!

Agreed. 

He's a class player. Will play in top league sooner or later cos he is good enough. 

One thing carlos got right. 

• Like 1