Reading 1 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday FC - MDT thingy

Get to bed Pauli. Tha’ll be knackered in the morning, which is when I’ll get around to reading this crap with a mug of black Earl Grey (no sugar forbid) and a sausage butty. Looks like your best ever though if I could be arsed to read it.

As for the football, Reading 0 The Wednesday 23 (Nuhiu 20, Bannan 3).

ps - Batth tha’t crap anyhow

pps - it’s Sheffield, North of England, Pizzatatio or whatever you’re called. Greece is not the word, or the way, or the motion. You can stick yer Olympiakos up yer pandered assshole. You’re crap n all.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 5

Twenty Six ? Twenty sodding Six... Red, Black, Red, Black, Red, Pink, Red ran out of position, Yellow end of break  26. "I'll mark them up for you your Lordship, that's what happens with this transfer deadline M'Larky, you lose all sense of perspective and your concentration ebbs away". Right my turn ….

taylor.thumb.png.9fcaf3ad84dcc6e0fa6b2583e05b5939.png Cue, Chalk and Spider please Taylor ?  

Almost forgot Reading should be in for a tough day  because WAWAW UTO !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Brilliant as always.

But where has the predicted formation/team and way you think we may approach the game gone.

I know you and Stubbs fit a bit of it into your chat but not as much now as before.

Any reason for it?

As this might be my last breath before Hargreaves throws me in the back of his van and whisks me away to my Berkshire jail I'll throw put some of the random tactical pics stored on this fact phone thing.

No no Paz,  don't feel bad about me using the last of my battery which I could have used to ring for help!!

No idea what was happening with this one! 

qwqwq.png.a70545ce80718ef7a588e54af252adb5.png

From 2014..

10430439_10153148207931111_6488810681208335153_n.jpg.bd343692271b909c9a3db454dc89d604.jpg

The Arsenal win blueprint. .

image.png.b368e2dd554de4e57cc9f0def05b197a.png

Old school 

25158268_10156323093661111_1464848934036051649_n.jpg.0d6a4ba732b1b56ebfb04df1fce9d37e.jpg

Boxing day?

5a43b5660237d_2017-12-2714_59_05.jpg.57d5f1dfec76101f437f43ea9ba2055f.jpg

My pre Hull suggestion to Carlos...

image.png.3319fdafe6d998f83a960bc51094f902.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I play golf Saturday mornings. I stand on the first tee, feeling confident I’m going to play brilliantly and win in style. I then spend the next few hours finding countless ways to fek it up.

I follow the Owls Saturday afternoons, feeling confident they are going to play brilliantly and win in style...etc etc etc

Today I am more confident than ever. (The Footie that is)

1-3 to Wednesday.

Great stuff as always Snoots. 

• Haha 6

I'd go

Dawson

Palmer Lees Thorniley Penney

Bannan Hutchinson 

Matias          Foriesteri     Joao

Fletcher

But you Pelupessy will play and doesn't deserve to be dropped tbh!

Nuhiu and Reach will start, but if Jos can drop Foriesteri and Hutchinson after Brentford he should drop these tow.after Ipswich!

Loving it m'lud!!

Don't worry, I think @OWLSTALK has a cunning plan... Reading think they are signing you, but actually they'll be getting @Costello 77 a bit like when AC Milan thought they were buying John Barnes, only to end up with Luther Blissetlol

I'm buoyed significantly by the last few weeks. João, and particularly Bannan resigning are hugely important for us. Coupled with the emergence of some young, genuine talent and two signings in areas we all knew we were weak, I have renewed confidence that Jos is making the right decisions for the short, medium and long term.

Let's get another win today and we can all go into the international break with some real confidence... When was the last time that happened!?

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!

Top notch Snoots old thing! Optimistic we’ll get something from today’s game, will the new boys get a game? Not sure they will to be fair, possibly on from t’bench. I’ll be dragging my sorry carcass around the cricket field this p.m. so that’ll take me mind off the goings on down in Reading...will give them a cheer from deep, deep cover ( good spot for avoiding hard ball travelling at light speed) Come on you blue and white front striped wizzzaaaards! :ph34r:

Tough game for a number of reasons but after  two good results at home in the league need to carry thst through into away games.

Expect the  new signings will provide added motivation to maintain performance levels. 

Hope Fletcher and FF start, think we can sneak a win by the odd goal today.

Brilliant MDT milord, really confident with this one, 0 - 5 to The Wednesday. Cam to get a bit of relief from his shot stopping duties with a much tighter defence, and ploughing on upfield. 

Shots for Reading 0, shots for Wednesday 33, 18 on target. 

FF, Fletch (2), Joao and Onomah the scorers. 

• Like 1