Reading 1 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday FC - MDT thingy

5 hours ago, Holmowl said:

I play golf Saturday mornings. I stand on the first tee, feeling confident I’m going to play brilliantly and win in style. I then spend the next few hours finding countless ways to fek it up.

I follow the Owls Saturday afternoons, feeling confident they are going to play brilliantly and win in style...etc etc etc

Today I am more confident than ever. (The Footie that is)

1-3 to Wednesday.

Great stuff as always Snoots. 

I wouldn't beat yourself up about the Saturday morning walk, the course will do that for you. There are more variables in golf than Jos' team selections.

I expect another turgid affair at Reading, and cannot share the optimism. 

1-1, Nuhui coming up with the goods late on from 2 yards out to rescue a point.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Haha 1

No worries Mi'lud got it covered for you SAS waiting in ambush to rescue you. Stubbs and Stobbs. The Berks from Berkshire will be baffled by the similarity in their names and you will be snatched by (the A)   Abdi, but you may have to wait a few hours, days, weeks for this part as we still don't know where he actually is.

• Haha 3

Win today at a very ordinary Reading and we will be 4 points off top tonight, and either level or one point off the play-offs.

Plus two good recruits and a handful of quality coming back from injury, with two weeks of recovery time up next.

Come on lads. Take us into the break in a great position.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Got me ticket for the home end. 

First time I've done this in about 30years. 

If anyone asks ill say I'm a neutral and just applaud good football if Foresteri puts one in. 

Done it a couple of aways and I find it interesting to hear the oppo fans discussing our players.