Reading 1 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday FC - MDT thingy

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Wtf takes me seriously Pablo?

However....if you are the deep thinking type... there's a thread that might suit you.

I’m still fairly new to this tinternet forum malarkey.... and still deeply nervous when it comes to all things Wednesday.:rolleyes:

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

I’m still fairly new to this tinternet forum malarkey.... and still deeply nervous when it comes to all things Wednesday.:rolleyes:

Understandable.... however my insider's tell me that you're not so green.

If you are indeed new to it... don't fret.. we're all friends here.

If you're acting the goat.... you're a boring lobber.

That should cover it.

• Haha 2

Reading this, Reading that, Reading this MDT! Suspect Stubbs is riding to the rescue as we speak (assuming that someone has been able to prise him out of the Nun's Chuff!) and that consequently the only Reading that Snoots has to worry about is the fact that his Library books are overdue again! Not that it matters mind cos' he owns the sodding Library in the first place as it's just across the hallway from the drawing room and it's the largest one this side of Nether Edge (whichever side that is)!

Anyway what in blazes am I rambling on about!

Reading doesn't seem to be a happy hunting ground for us so in reality anything we can get from there will be a good result but as I'm an optimist I'm going for 3-1 to us (Joao, Forestieri & Nuhiu).

Finally, to all those criticising Dawson and clamouring for Westwood's return just check that stat out that Dawson has made more saves than any other keeper in the division. Bodes well, who knows maybe the lad might get a clean sheet soon.

Oh and one final thing for Nev, in the words of Nellie Boswell;

"She's a taaart!"

• Haha 2

Just now, Utah Owl said:

Reading this, Reading that, Reading this MDT! Suspect Stubbs is riding to the rescue as we speak (assuming that someone has been able to prise him out of the Nun's Chuff!) and that consequently the only Reading that Snoots has to worry about is the fact that his Library books are overdue again! Not that it matters mind cos' he owns the sodding Library in the first place as it's just across the hallway from the drawing room and it's the largest one this side of Nether Edge (whichever side that is)!

Anyway what in blazes am I rambling on about!

Reading doesn't seem to be a happy hunting ground for us so in reality anything we can get from there will be a good result but as I'm an optimist I'm going for 3-1 to us (Joao, Forestieri & Nuhiu).

Finally, to all those criticising Dawson and clamouring for Westwood's return just check that stat out that Dawson has made more saves than any other keeper in the division. Bodes well, who knows maybe the lad might get a clean sheet soon.

Oh and one final thing for Nev, in the words of Nellie Boswell;

"She's a taaart!"

Another drink Leon?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Got me ticket for the home end. 

First time I've done this in about 30years. 

If anyone asks ill say I'm a neutral and just applaud good football if Foresteri puts one in. 

You won't be on your own mate, I'm there as well once I've recovered from paying £4.90 for a pint (x5) in the three guineas pub at reading train station......Southern thieving gits....

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Understandable.... however my insider's tell me that you're not so green.

If you are indeed new to it... don't fret.. we're all friends here.

If you're acting the goat.... you're a boring lobber.

That should cover it.

Just realised last month marked my first anniversary on this esteemed forum. Can’t believe I let that pass unheralded. Oh well.

Anyway, Come on Wednesday.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

1 minute ago, Windygrowler said:

You won't be on your own mate, I'm there as well once I've recovered from paying £4.90 for a pint (x5) in the three guineas pub at reading train station......Southern thieving gits....

I carry my own alcohol in a network of tubes that railway Nazis will never find.... they're called veins and arteries.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Windygrowler said:

Amstels in the ground are 4.60. Guinness a fiver.

Standard price down ere tbf

Just now, FreshOwl said:

cmon Jos ffs you need to do better than that, FF and fletcher on the bench? Smh 

Any chance you could do a flouncy monstrosity thread! 

Im not superstitious but they do make for a good giggle when they’re wrong!