Reading 1 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday FC - MDT thingy

Fantastic MDT, read later, or maybe not, seeing as yur off, just like to say ta for matchday thingymybobs, and seeya, now onto match,

hope both new boys are on bench, and given some game time once were 3 up.

7 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Wait a minute

This is only the MDT

Where's the O (Official) MDT?

Is this a new strategy emanating for Jos' management?

Ooo, 'emanating', I like that

2-1 Owls, WTF, life's a gamble

He’s ill bless him, leave him alone.

Suffering with irritable vowel syndrome.

Just woke up feeling rough, and with a banging headache by the way. Normally means a 2-1 victory. Might have to go with that instead of my normal 23-0.

• Haha 2

A win today to boost confidence and keep everyone positive with the 2 new lads over the international break would be absolutely brilliant. These matches against Reading tend to take patience, but we should have the commitment and quality to get something. 

I feel like Lucas Joao will be vital today in running the channels and stretching the defence. 2 goals for that lad from open play, a third from a Thorniley header off a Baz free kick and we’re away. Clean sheet lovely bonus. 3-0. 

If it all goes to pot, at least we get a lovely singsong to Sweet Caroline. 

8 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Twenty Six ? Twenty sodding Six... Red, Black, Red, Black, Red, Pink, Red ran out of position, Yellow end of break  26. "I'll mark them up for you your Lordship, that's what happens with this transfer deadline M'Larky, you lose all sense of perspective and your concentration ebbs away". Right my turn ….

taylor.thumb.png.9fcaf3ad84dcc6e0fa6b2583e05b5939.png Cue, Chalk and Spider please Taylor ?  

Almost forgot Reading should be in for a tough day  because WAWAW UTO !

Scrubs up well when she can be bothered. Prefer her t-shirt and no knickers look though.

• Thanks 1