THE LOAN DEADLINE DAY THREAD

not sure what's happening here tbh

I thought/feared  with the need to square the accounts P&S wise we might lose FF, Westwood, bannan, joao and poss Fletcher  

the reverse so far we have resigned 2   but it's going to be an interesting day 

Quite possibly means very little but it was a deciding factor for Fletcher to join his friend Bannan at Hillsborough.

Danny Batth came through the Wolves youfh system with his mate Sam Winnall. 

They even made their debuts in the same game;

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/winnall-batth-thrilled-wolves-debuts-1071701

Just now, steelowl said:

not sure what's happening here tbh

I thought/feared  with the need to square the accounts P&S wise we might lose FF, Westwood, bannan, joao and poss Fletcher  

the reverse so far we have resigned 2   but it's going to be an interesting day 

Don't think we got to fear losing anybody we don't want gone today to be honest.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Be very surprised if Westwood is still here tonight. Suits neither party to have him here.

Surely we will bring in a proper good old fashioned out and out CB.

Exactly this. 

Westwood is a fantastic keeper at this level and it wouldn't surprise me if we have already had lots of enquiries for him. But with us saying we want all his wages payed being the stumbling block. 

I am expecting that to change today. with teams getting desperate to sign and upping the wage percentage and us getting desperate to get him off the books and lowering it.