Mansfield Town vs #SWFC | official matchday thread

Could’ve done with 3 points tonight as well really puts the pressure on Saturday which is now a must win.

Seriously though pre season has no bearing on Wigan game at all. The fact we haven’t made any changes yet tells you it’s all about getting 90mins into the players legs. Some people need to chill out.

Edited by swfc1983
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just seen the Bradford result from earlier. Really would have thought with the players we put out we would have put up a better fight than that, some players you would have thought would want to prove themselves 

Fuckingdisgusting result. I was going to buy the full Pro-Fit kit, Yorkshire Tapas Suite v the Spanish, 4 memberships, 4 Hull tickets in the Grandstand and a Jordan Rhodes t-shirt for all 11 grandkids but won't bother now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Fuckingdisgusting result. I was going to buy the full Pro-Fit kit, Yorkshire Tapas Suite v the Spanish, 4 memberships, 4 Hull tickets in the Grandstand and a Jordan Rhodes t-shirt for all 11 grandkids but won't bother now!

Get a Membership, there quite cheap.

Oh just noticed you did mention these. sorry.

Edited by daleblue

54 minutes ago, Plonk said:

If this isn’t Jo’s saying to chansiri I need two wing backs I don’t know what is. 

It's not hard.

It's Jos.

Not Jo 

If you can't get that right, i'm sure as hell not going to take your opinion on the game.

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, spot on.

I've been saying since before last season he should have been the replacement for Kieran Lee. Saying that, if we continue to play wingbacks there is no other alternative bar the untried Penney.

Just now, malek said:

Personally I don't care one bit if we would win 5:0, or lose 5:0 to bloody Mansfield in pre-season, but hoped that few of youngsters we brought along would get some playing time :sad:

May be an idercation to how much those youngsters are actually going to be used next season.   All of them are u23 players and I wouldn't be surprised if the only ones we really see next season are just Thorniley and baker.