3,ridiculous idea

4,Luhakeys job

5,Jos has proper staff

6,stop being silly

7,How do you know he hasn't ?

8,oooh,not a bad idea

9,really ?

10,Wolves haven't/didn't stick 2 fingers up to ffp

11,Not going to well for ya after all that is it?

You don't 'get' modern football do you if you think all those things begin and end with the manager

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not a chance he will ever get out 

A lot of police killers and rapists killers who have been denied parole for decades have been released this year, a different approach apparently.

It would have to be into care and into anonymity - I can see it happening this time as they want shut of long term problems.

Just now, fudge27 said:

You don't 'get' modern football do you if you think all those things begin and end with the manager

Oh but i do,was just winding kameron up,which if you'd been reading this thread,you'd have realised i've been doing for the most of it............................never mind fella,ya can try and get one over on me some other time.

Just now, HubristicClapper said:

A lot of police killers and rapists killers who have been denied parole for decades have been released this year, a different approach apparently.

It would have to be into care and into anonymity - I can see it happening this time as they want shut of long term problems.

Paul and Ringo have friends in the FBI 

theyll suss out where he is and nip round with Eric Clapton and Mister Motivator and pummel Chapman to death with a Cavern Club visitors souvenir programme

Obviously Ringo would be beating Chapman out of time but would still inflict a cheeky kind of damage 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, mike312 said:

Does anyone know how FF played? Didn't see him mentioned much apart from the non-penalty.

By the sound of things hede be better off in a boxing ring, maybe not though, being punched in the face hurts.

6 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Can’t be banned actually for offences in pre season games

Any #swfc fans worried about a possible three-game ban for Fernando Forestieri, suspensions for offences in preseason games were abolished in 2009.