Clare tho!

Guest The Claw

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

good luck to the lad if he does go to hearts , it's a nice city ,he'll probably get a pay rise a longer contract and hopefully for him more game time than he would here .

He could do the right wing back job for us, therefore getting more game time in the Championship, and maybe a move to the Prem, who know's?.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Owl999 said:

Completely agree, really don't understand why some fans rated him so highly, that said it's probably the same fans that said Gary Hooper was awful and lazy and that Reda Johnson was worth 6 million and the greatest defender Wednesday have ever had .

Your not wrong mate...I remember been at MK Dons away on a Tuesday/Wednesday night and Hooper was 3/4 games into his first loan spell and fans were slating him something rotten, it was hard to listen to be honest. He scored late on and all the barm pots were saying "told he would come good" and "best striker at the club"...they where genuinely serious!! Fast forward a few seasons and they all nearly cried themselves to sleep last season when he got injured.

Clare had 1 good game and that was about it. Championship is a step to far for him at the moment...let him go and sit on someone else's bench to fill his pockets whilst he "develops". I would be a little concerned if we are looking to improve on last season but are expecting 30 plus games with Clare in the side.

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately this is football these day, clubs are too often held to ransom by players and agents. The kid showed some promise (like a certain other young’un with contract issues), but he obviously thinks he can get more elsewhere, so good luck to him. We have plenty of young talent coming from our U23 squad, so who cares about Clare? He doesn’t want to play for Wednesday and I could’nt care less. See ya Clare ;-) 

8 hours ago, owlsmad said:

Who cares about Clare? He was given the option to sign new contract, he didn’t sign, goodbye. END OF THREAD and move on!

agree with this now ,   feck him,   only want another mention of him if he signs for us  if not see ya same with the other one whose name now escapes me 

These youngsters are blinkered.

We are a club knocking on the PL door in 2 of the last 3 seasons, and the likes or Clare and Hirst dont wanna be here. 

It is obviously money related because we would be happy to loan these players out for their development. 

9 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Couldn’t see him getting near there the Hearts first team as an attacking centre mid at the moment. He’d be competing with Harry Cochrane, Steven Naismith and African cup of nations winner Arnaud Djoum for a place.

Out wide seems more realistic.

I've heard of the Naismith one .:ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CF83OWL said:

These youngsters are blinkered.

We are a club knocking on the PL door in 2 of the last 3 seasons, and the likes or Clare and Hirst dont wanna be here. 

It is obviously money related because we would be happy to loan these players out for their development. 

Agree with this

Imagine if Clare signed for a Hearts, wtf kind of career move is that 

• Like 2

Not read through all these responses as I'm in Benidorm on a stag do and half cut but I'd like to say I'm a fan of Clair and would like to see him develop with us but if he wants to go and his hearts (pun very much intended) not in it... and  it seems like it's not, then good luck to the guy and farewell but once he's off it's not our concern we have enough to worry about without more threads about him and Hirst as well.

UTO

WAWAW

Edited by CohenTheBarb

I'm afraid you all misjudge this fine young player, he has, after all, scored a goal, and, had a good report in a national newspaper after one decent game.

You should all know, this now qualifies him to hashtag himself all the way to a bumper pay day, hold the club to ransom, f.ook off all the supporters

etc etc etc..

Come on, give the lad a chance.... he's Messi in disguise, he's scored a goal !!!  He's a legend !! 

In his own mind.

Meanwhile, Sean and his Posse, still await that bumper payday

laffinlady.gif