BREAKING NEWS: Official #SWFC Retained List

Can’t complain about any of those decisions, some stellar service from Loovens and Wallace. Wish them all the best for the future and thanks for the memories.

Hopefully get Atdhe and Venancio signed up won’t lose sleep over any of the kids leaving despite the promise of Clare and Hirst.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Nuhiu leave. I don’t think the contract offer will be that great and he may get a better offer  elsewhere given recent performances. Thoughts?

I am resigned myself that Hirst and Clare will leave. 

About right for me, pudil has impressed as a left side centre half and will need him next year as thorniley and van aken learn the role.

Hopefully nuhiu will sign but imagine given his age and recent form hes hedging is bets and seeing if anyone comes in with a big wage for what'll be his last decent contract.

Be interesting to see what happens with venancio if we are not splashing the cash can see why we've not agreed to pay the fee as theyll probably be better value around for free or on loan but can imagine us ending up in a sasso like situation where we are back in for him later hopefully for a smaller fee.

Dom Howson on Twitter 

For those asking about Frederico Venancio, Jos Luhukay made it clear after the Wolves match he wants to sign him on a permanent basis: "I like the way he plays and I hope that we can make an agreement with him." May have to be patient to get that one over the line. #SWFC

• Thanks 1

I can’t remember us ever releasing the retained list before the end of the season? Things they are a changing. I’ve a feeling I’ll be strolling down Leppings Lane with the new blue and white striped shirt on come Sunday

• Haha 1