BREAKING NEWS: Official #SWFC Retained List

27 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Why because he doesn’t want Nuhui ? Bit touchy aren’t you !! 

You really are a tiresome bore. 

Who appointed you the moral arbiter of this site? 

A joke about Josh getting offered a new deal. 

Boo flipping hoo. 

Give it a rest. 

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Suprised about Venancio. 

Two possibilities I suppose.

1. Negotions at impasse as his parent club won't compromise on the reported £2 million transfer fee.

2. JL/DC/KM, or whoever is calling the shots have someone else in mind.

1 minute ago, thewookieisdown said:

It isn't. And since I am very much of the view that all this anonymous aggression on the internet is taking us to Hell in a handcart, I shouldn't do it. Mea culpa.

But. In mitigation I have never - really, never - seen such a bizarre and disproportionate reaction to a player as I have seen to Nuhui. Up until the recent purple patch it was possible to argue that he was a limited player, not really what we needed if we had top ten championship ambitions, and we had several better options. That can still be argued now, although with more difficulty.

What instead we have seen is people going off with abusive and quite incredible assessments, that he's the worst player they have seen, that he couldn't cut it in league one, that he is wholly useless. Those are such strange things to believe that it's hard to see how they could be held honestly, It has been a pretty vicious campaign at times.

But it is better ignored - although Mr Tom's evisceration is perhaps the best response of all.

I agree with what you saying , And didn’t really want Nuhui playing or even staying , up till a few games back . He has shown  his worth and I am converted , he has been brilliant lately . Think a good run in the team has helped bigtime , don’t you ? 

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Suprised about Venancio. 

1. Negotions at impasse as his parent club won't compromise on the reported £2 million transfer fee.

Lees

Venancio

Van Aken

Thorniley

Pudil

If 4 at the back, that’s perfectly acceptable. If 3 at the back I think we’ll want another, perhaps a real leader. 

I’m sure we’ll try to sign Venancio on a permanent, but if that proves difficult we’ll almost certainly look for another CB I’d have thought.

Thorniley I think may be a starting CB next year. Time we started taking risks like that and I think Jos is the man to do it.

FWIW I think the retained list is bang on. Thanks to Loovens and Wallace for their tremendous service, and congratulations to Pudil on earning a new deal. Hope Nuhiu signs but not sure he will and not the end of the world if he doesn’t. Hopefully as many youngsters sign as possible.

You guys lollollol 

on a serious note, happy with the other decisions. Fair play to the club getting the list out so early, hopefully means Jos and Chansiri mean business. Get the right players signed quickly, everyone has a full pre season with us and we may just hit the ground running 

we may even get the new kit out before the season starts lol

Just now, JoshTheOwl said:

You guys lollol 

on a serious note, happy with the other decisions. Fair play to the club getting the list out so early, hopefully means Jos and Chansiri mean business. Get the right players signed quickly, everyone has a full pre season with us and we may just hit the ground running 

we may even get the new kit out before the season starts lol

Are you ok, Josh? 

I mean I don't want about the 900th insult/joke I've made at you in the last few years hurting your feelings. 

:duntmatter:

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Boo flipping hoo. 

Give it a rest. 

Yes I see now ok , 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Boo flipping hoo. 

Give it a rest. 

Oh I see , oh dear , ever so sorry , hope I haven’t upset you that wouldn’t do now would it!! Tiresome bore haha 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

VENANCIO IS NOT OUR PLAYER. HE IS ON LOAN. HE IS OWNED BY ANOTHER CLUB. WHY WOULD WE OFFER HIM A CONTRACT. 

NEXT PERSON TO MENTION IT AND IM TRIPPING UP A CRIPPLE ON FARGATE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. 

FFS.

FFS.

Abdi?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Depends for me on how much??, I'd prefer us to bring in someone big strong tough and no nonsense, a Pearson or reda Johnston type of cb not pretty to watch just effective. 

Reda Johnson was never an effective centre back.

He got shoved out to left full back where he was an unexpected but injury prone revelation.

8 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Maybe, or as a couple of other people have said something may happen once the loan has officially run its course. We'll see soon enough.

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

VENANCIO IS NOT OUR PLAYER. HE IS ON LOAN. HE IS OWNED BY ANOTHER CLUB. WHY WOULD WE OFFER HIM A CONTRACT. 

NEXT PERSON TO MENTION IT AND IM TRIPPING UP A CRIPPLE ON FARGATE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. 

FFS.

FFS.

Classic Vyvyan off The Young Ones. If anybody else asks me if we've got a video............. cue Neil walking in.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole

So just Pudil and possibly Nuhiu to stay.

Wouldnt be surprised if Nuhiu moves on though

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Yes and the way hes been treated by a large section of our 'support' I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to move on