Have we seen the last of Almen Abdi

I think it's looking extremely likely.

We're lead to believe he's been 'fit' now for at least a month and yet even Butterfield (who surely has no future here) has been preferred on the bench.

And now, kids such as Kirby are getting in ahead of him.

You'd really expect that if JL had him in his plans he'd be looking to play him.

I think in terms of expectations, he has to be the most disastrous signing we've made over the last 20 years, and I say that with a very heavy heart.

Abdi has surely got to be our worst ever signing. My understanding is that he’s fit to play but he can’t even get in the 18 man squad. 

Surely, his omission is down to his poor attitude.

Hes contracted to the Club for another season and at the moment, I can only see him running down his contract collecting his wages without playing. 

Seems very strange. Even when he gets fit he can’t get a game and randomly disappears. Whether his attitude isn’t right either could be something. Complete waste of wages. Pity cos it’d have been great to see him in full flow in this league, quite clearly has something about him by his premier league performances... a long time ago now though.

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He's got something in his eye FFS. You don't recover from such career threatening injuries overnight. Give the man a break. 

If BarrryB had broken his comb over it would be tea and sympathy.

Wednesday fans are unbelievable.

lol

Abdi is a disastrous signing.

But imo Matias is even worse. That absolute waste of air has only featured 8 more times than Abdi with a whole season longer under his belt of rinsing this club of a wage. 

Both of them are a disgrace and I can't wait to see the end of both of them so they can start their retirement.

Edited by poite

2 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

I cant decide if Abdi or Rhodes is our most pointless signing of the last couple of seasons.

Both completely unnecessary   both unmitigated disasters. 

Probably have to let both go for peanuts.

Abdi. Rhodes has 7 goals this season, a figure only Abdi can dream of. 

9 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I saw him having some Chinese food in town with Nuhiu a couple of years back. Haven’t seen him since

Did you notice what they were having?

I'm starting a diet whereby I only eat what well known people eat and this information could be a big help.