Will Leeds United sign Sheffield Wednesday striker Jordan Rhodes?

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Has to play in a team with wingers not 2 of the worst wingbacks in the the division.

Not rocket science.

Ben10 would have been ideal.

And another striker, to do his running and they must be able to lead the line because he is powderpuff, but if we can do all that he will deliver! ( hang on can’t Hopper do all that just much better. ) He was a huge mistake get rid. Blackburn nearly went down playing to his strengths, Boro conned us. Accept it and move on.

Guest Ash76
4 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Good move for all parties. I'd rather have the guy they have on loan, Lasogga. Power, presence, and Luhukay managed him before. 

Lasogga is vvank

2 hours ago, just visiting said:

Leeds United director of football tells JR to sit tight as he will be joining Sheffield Wednesday in the summer, is probably more accurate and hopefully true. 

A £15k a week wage cap will put any deal between LUFC and SWFC to bed I think.

Here he is the man that knows the finances of every club in the league. Hope you enjoyed the game Saturday 

3 hours ago, just visiting said:

Leeds United director of football tells JR to sit tight as he will be joining Sheffield Wednesday in the summer

Didn't know we wanted a director of football.??

:tango:

Edited by Hughthecone

5 hours ago, robertomackelino said:

I will wheel him there in a wheelbarrow proper poo, I d take 50p for him dog poo of the highest order. Good work on the scouting front idiots.

The Owlstalk "Nasty Squad" can't currently aim their disgraceful personal insults at Atdhe Nuhiu, so, for now, it's Jordan Rhodes in their sights.........

To my eyes, this sort of comment is just not acceptable.