Will Leeds United sign Sheffield Wednesday striker Jordan Rhodes?

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Lasogga is vvank

56 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Really? lol

Lasogga is a donkey. 

I change my mind. If Jos don't rate him, nor do I.

lol

7 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

If he's talkin to Jordan about a move, isn't that tapping up without an agent and or the club he plays for? 

Hopefully.

9 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

With wages of £58,000 per week, at present has has a nil or negative value on market.

Hence why we have to loan or would blow FFP sky high.

Hilarious. £58,000 a week haha where did you get your figure from?

Chansiri at fans forum  'No player at the club is on more than £35,000 a week'. 

Yet you're hilariously throwing £58,000 a week as a figure!

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Has to play in a team with wingers not 2 of the worst wingbacks in the the division.

Not rocket science.

Ben10 would have been ideal.

Why would we change our entire system to suit him? We have far more talented and important players in our squad who we should be building our side around.

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Hilarious. £58,000 a week haha where did you get your figure from?

Chansiri at fans forum  'No player at the club is on more than £35,000 a week'. 

Yet you're hilariously throwing £58,000 a week as a figure!

Is this the same Chansiri who claims our anniversary season has been a resounding success?

lol

• Haha 1

Are people still trotting out the 'if we played with wingers ' line to defend the hapless Rhodes?

We get crosses in. We create chances.  Rhodes is never there to finish them as he's yards off the pace and his movement is poor.

Thank God Nuhui and Joao have stepped up .

Rhodes hasn't been a success for us so far and I've no idea if he ever will be but I do know he was the best striker in this division at one time. He's now at the age when strikers hit their peak, he won't have forgotten how to make space, which runs to make to get in front of the defender, you never lose that. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

My reservation is that he isn't suited to a lone striker role which Jos seems to prefer, if Jos stays he will either have to find a new way to play or Jordan will be surplus to requirements. If that is the case we might as well sell or loan him out to recover as much as we can to improve our financial position.

Personally I'd have preferred to give Jordan the time to find his feet because I'm sure if we get rid he will go on to bang goals in somewhere else.