Will Leeds United sign Sheffield Wednesday striker Jordan Rhodes?

Guest wilyfox

Good move for all parties. I'd rather have the guy they have on loan, Lasogga. Power, presence, and Luhukay managed him before. 

Not sure.

you know Carlos was right about Rhodes. He runs around too much. If he is the lethal finisher he used to be, then he needs to run less and have someone next to him who can stretch a defence. Joao is probably the only one who can. Otherwise too easy to march Rhodes up to the half way line where he is totally ineffective.

I would give him the rest of this season off and send him to some sort of wellness and spiritual place with some hard core fitness thrown in. Go put some beads round his neck and get him doing yoga and get his head right.

then come back in July and give him til January to see if he can still do it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

I would give him the rest of this season off and send him to some sort of wellness and spiritual place with some hard core fitness thrown in. Go put some beads round his neck and get him doing yoga and get his head right.

then come back in July and give him til January to see if he can still do it.

Or give him Matias and Nando out wide to get the ball to him in the box, instead of 2 wingbacks who can't cross a ball between them?

My understanding of the FFP debacle is that if we sell him, it makes our financial position worse as, the balance of the amortised fee paid to Boro will become due immediately, thereby right royally shatting all over our precarious FFP situation.

It's a mess