#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

2 hours ago, modboy said:

However loyal some are to the club I'm sure not one fan would have dreamt we would actually sign NO ONE, not even on a free 

My feeling was we'd cut the squad and only bring in some loanees and frees, unless we sold one of our best players. I don't mind signing no-one, except for some loanees, if it means we can hang onto our two or three best players and add a couple of quality loanees if possible? 

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

It seems that Wednesday target Baldwin at Peterborough has preferred Sunderland to Wednesday. 

That only indicates what a mess we are in when a player prefers a Lower league team to us. 

Who can blame Baldwin when he sees so many of our players treated like dirt. Players like abdi is a victim of severe abuse. Someone at the club has chosen to ruin his career. Yes he's on a 50 grand a week 4 year deal but hist career is over thanks To us. 

Prospective players will avoid us like the proverbial plague. 

I know I'm extremely critical of Wednesday at present but that criticism is simply an honest reaction to what is happening at the club. 

As they say 

You reap what you sew. 

Wednesdays owners have sewn some poisonous seeds that can only bring the club down further. 

The report in us being interested in this player was complete garbage. If you have not noticed we have been repeatedly linked with West Ham, Sunderland and Peteborough players this summer. This was because we had become known over last couple of years for being a soft touch when buying other clubs dead wood. This is unfortunate but true. With regard baldwin he could not get in Peterboroughs first team last season he was dropped for poor form. Jos has supposed to have seen him play and liked him just when was this you try and answer. He was poor at league 1 level so why one earthe would he improve for stepping up a grade. Jos specifically ruled out buying players over 24 said we want Championship experience or players from Premier League under 23s he was in neither category. The article was rubbish it comes from the auctinoeer Chairman of the football league and you imply all sorts of rubbish from this refusal.

• Thanks 1

It seems that Wednesday target Baldwin at Peterborough has preferred Sunderland to Wednesday. 

That only indicates what a mess we are in when a player prefers a Lower league team to us. 

Who can blame Baldwin when he sees so many of our players treated like dirt. Players like abdi is a victim of severe abuse. Someone at the club has chosen to ruin his career. Yes he's on a 50 grand a week 4 year deal but hist career is over thanks To us. 

I know I'm extremely critical of Wednesday at present but that criticism is simply an honest reaction to what is happening at the club. 

As they say 

You reap what you sew. 

Wednesdays owners have sewn some poisonous seeds that can only bring the club down further. 

Good grief man !! 

• Thanks 1

As they say 

You reap what you sew. 

I read quite a lot of pooh on here, but you manage to take it a whole other level. Oh and you reap what you sow, as in seeds, not sew as in socks. Otherwise, a bit like the rest of your post, it doesn’t make sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

As they say 

You reap what you sew. 

If Wednesday were willing and able to sign players and wanted Baldwin. He wouldn’t be at Sunderland 

27 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Whichever slightly unfancied player they sign, Wilder will have the knack of getting them going. Did it with Leon and Donaldson. Less so with Wilson.

Jos did the same with Nuhiu to be fair.