Want CC out? Who is a better replacement?

Would have any manager that has sides playing with a good attacking style, with our squad and resources we should overwhelm 75% of the league just doing that as Wolves have been doing.

You either do that or go for an out and out defensive coach like Karanka.Carlos is trying to mix occasional bits of his first season style with the dullness he saw from Hull and Boro that year and it's disastrous.

2 hours ago, Sabostar said:

I'm as unhappy with the results as the next supporter, but who, realistically, would be a better replacement,  and would come to our club? I, for one,  content to play a patient game. We've had two good seasons, after many years of scraps, and that is thanks (although not entirely) to CC.  We have to build, and play the long game.

Want a replacement? Name one who is proven, available and would come to our club right now and do a job.

garymegson

1 hour ago, jamiejohn said:

There is no obvious name apart from the obvious who I don't think is the long term solution picking a manager is more down to luck than judgement 

Why does it have to be long term, Watford had 3 managers in their promotion season. 

If and when a new manager is required, I'd be tempted to go with someone from within the club until the end of the season. 

Failing that, the stand out candidate is Nigel Pearson. As above, he may want to stay in Belgium until the end of the season, out of courtesy for the Thai owners at Leicester. 

My choice would be Roy Keane. 

An outside option would be Glenn Hoddle, who I've always thought should be back in football management. 

Despite all this, if I were a betting man, pick one from Lambert, Karanka or Ince. Or even some random bloke who works out in the UAE.