Want CC out? Who is a better replacement?

9 hours ago, Sabostar said:

I'm as unhappy with the results as the next supporter, but who, realistically, would be a better replacement,  and would come to our club? I, for one,  content to play a patient game. We've had two good seasons, after many years of scraps, and that is thanks (although not entirely) to CC.  We have to build, and play the long game.

Want a replacement? Name one who is proven, available and would come to our club right now and do a job.

We have people employed at the club to sort out who the replacement should be. Not Joe Public on a fans forum. But be in no doubt there are better coaches out there that can improve performances and its up to those highly paid "professionals" to earn their money. The current head coach just doesn't have a clue.

9 hours ago, Sabostar said:

I'm as unhappy with the results as the next supporter, but who, realistically, would be a better replacement,  and would come to our club? I, for one,  content to play a patient game. We've had two good seasons, after many years of scraps, and that is thanks (although not entirely) to CC.  We have to build, and play the long game.

Want a replacement? Name one who is proven, available and would come to our club right now and do a job.

Do we look like building under Carlos?

Still playing half of Grays team.

After Hull we just needed to sign a few quality players to improve the team.

Instead we just signed lots of back up players. We needed better quality not quantity. Players who are regular first teamers now should be back up players and the team would have been challenging and not going backwards.

20 minutes ago, vulva said:

Gray, Tarkowski, Jota, Bidwell, Odabajo, Hogan, Dean etc etc. 

Incredible. They probably benefit from being London based, but even so, the record they have in recruitment is outstanding. 

Totally agree. It’s an outstanding record of recruitment, coaching and youth development.  In comparison the way we’ve thrown money at ageing players and now exhausted the limits of FFP seems negligent. Add to that a head coach who now seems totally out of his depth and there’s a picture of a proper mess. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
16 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Do we look like building under Carlos?

Still playing half of Grays team.

After Hull we just needed to sign a few quality players to improve the team.

Instead we just signed lots of back up players. We needed better quality not quantity. Players who are regular first teamers now should be back up players and the team would have been challenging and not going backwards.

We'd be in far better shape if we'd kept Gray too IMO. What a waste of resources by Carlos.

8 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Whoever gets the job it is essential that he is given TOTAL control over recruitment.

Absolutely. And if DC ignores that and goes down the route of both managar and players recruitment through Doyen it will probably be a further disaster.

In my view DC should be asking for advice from Howard Wilkinson who hopefully will point him in the right direction.

Well there are those that have got teams out of this division who are out of work.

Karanka

Pulis

Lambert

Megson

Those who have and are still in work but realistic:-

Holloway

Jokanovic

Alex Neil

McCarthy

Then those who have done well on limited budgets:-

Dean Smith

Paul Hurst

Simon Grayson

That’s 11 who could all arguably do a better job. I don’t understand the fear of getting rid of Carlos. There’s managers up there who have more of a pedigree than CC and are out of work.