Want CC out? Who is a better replacement?

I'm as unhappy with the results as the next supporter, but who, realistically, would be a better replacement,  and would come to our club? I, for one,  content to play a patient game. We've had two good seasons, after many years of scraps, and that is thanks (although not entirely) to CC.  We have to build, and play the long game.

Want a replacement? Name one who is proven, available and would come to our club right now and do a job.

9 minutes ago, Sabostar said:

I'm as unhappy with the results as the next supporter, but who, realistically, would be a better replacement,  and would come to our club? I, for one,  content to play a patient game. We've had two good seasons, after many years of scraps, and that is thanks (although not entirely) to CC.  We have to build, and play the long game.

Want a replacement? Name one who is proven, available and would come to our club right now and do a job.

Recruiting players in the twilight of their  careers  is not playing the long game . 

That's the million dollar question, it isn't an easy one. Considering any other manager would have to work under the same system you'd imagine would limit it. People call for the likes of Pulis but he'd want 100% control over the transfers. In my opinion we need someone with recent experience of the Championship.

Basically, any standard Championship manager would do a better job.

In fact, Carlos himself would do a much better job were he not already doing it.

That's the problem.

You see, things are as they are because Carlos has lost two play-offs and we're suffering from a hangover, as many teams do in such circumstances.

We just need someone different to Carlos, not someone necessarily better than him.

1 minute ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

That's the million dollar question, it isn't an easy one. Considering any other manager would have to work under the same system you'd imagine would limit it. People call for the likes of Pulis but he'd want 100% control over the transfers. In my opinion we need someone with recent experience of the Championship.

100% that is why sacking the manager won't solve the issue. This year we should regroup, build and it will come. We have been out of the premier league for long enough to know that switching manager is a short term solution 

1 minute ago, Sabostar said:

100% that is why sacking the manager won't solve the issue. This year we should regroup, build and it will come. We have been out of the premier league for long enough to know that switching manager is a short term solution 

I disagree.

We're suffering from a hangover, and if you can't shift the players then the manager has to go.

1 minute ago, Sabostar said:

Yeah I agree, I think that might be the best way to be honest. Regroup in the summer, get some of that spirit back and try again. Look at Cardiff, awful side last year and now look at them with a few decent additions and belief. Bristol City have done fantastic as well. I love Carlos but his time has just come to an end at Wednesday.

There’s no guarantees when it comes to managers/head coaches but I’d like to see us take a fresh approach and go for someone like Giggs. A gamble maybe but any appointment is a gamble at the moment. The biggest gamble of all would be sticking with Carlos.

27 minutes ago, Sabostar said:

I'll take Megson back at this point.  It's that flipping dire.

Currently, any change would be positive.

This team has lost its way, In that it is negative,slow, predictable, lethargic and lacking in confidence.

Anyone New who is a “football manager” would improve the feeling around the while club and obtain better results 

Edited by Owly Mowly