Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Always a difficult trip to Norwich. They're a good team and like us underachieving at the moment. 

At the start of the season i would have taken a draw, but we have to start winning, so hopeful the team and coaches' mentality has shifted and we now put a win first, even if it means losing as daft as that sounds. We can't draw our way to the end of the season.

Guest everydays_wednesday

Given the points per game ratio we have we can’t afford to lose another game all season if we want to finish 12th....!

That said, 0-0 with 1 shot on target.

God I am totally fed up of feeling so negative every match day but I hope for the guys travelling it turns this week and it’s onward and upward.

Come on Wednesday.

Starts today. 

We’re Sheffield Wednesday, we’re on our way back.

Carlos acknowledges his shortcomings, apologises for mistakes made, releases the shackles, and allows the lads to go gung ho, who start to rip the opposition to shreds again. We bomb our way through to promotion, and the new, humble, Carlos is loved again.

This is how the best stories always end at Christmas. 

Believe!!!!!!

Canaries literally have F all on owls in real life. They are the yellow shithouse of the flying world. Getting me proper reyt angry just thinking about it.

Time for big Atty today, can feel one goning in off of his beautiful beard.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

:nuhiu: