Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Crimble around the corner.  Hirstys birthday. Still a legend but tainted for some. Not sure why. Players are players.  Men are men. Fathers are are fathers.  I'll always look back fondly.  The Tree is up.  (At Hillsborough, not my place. Though I can't really be sure as I'm still living in the woods).

We need distraction. And strangely the games themselves are almost just that these days. A short distraction from everything else that is going on. 

Anyway....football 

skysports-norwich-city-sheffield-wednesd

In recent weeks I've posted stats.  Hoopers stats. Our home stats, away stats, the oppositions danger mans stats. 

But more and more. ...it doesn't mean anything.

I mean , we've played some really guff stuff.  Then, when you become resigned you get the Villa performance. Not just good but bloody superb.

None of it makes any sense.  On paper the divisions best modern era striker joining a team with attacking verve aiming for promotion seems a no brainer. Look at the stats.  But it hasn't turned out that way.  

Look at us in both games against a terrible, terrible Bolton side.  On paper it should barely be a contest.  But on the pitch. ..we get rogered right up the pass. 

Statistically Nuhui probably shouldn't be getting a sniff. 

But in our last match he was our best player.  Caused absolute havoc. Got an assist. We looked a different side. 

Now we shouldn't have,  according to the stats. We shouldn't have, on paper. 

But we did. 

There were spells in that game where I was excited as I have been all season.  Maybe longer.

So bugger the stats. I'm not posting any.  

We just need to get out there and get at the dogs!

And if that means booting it a bit more. ..so be it.

If that means more Nuhiu,  so be it.

All I want is shots.

All I want is to see Wednesday attack.

image.png.a8db2ddab5d6db38b255ef5cff4de98f.png

Mind. Carlos says the morons might get on the big mans back if he starts a game so he probably won't.  

To be fair that's not a reason not to pick him. The morons have been on his back since his first season and I have to say I don't think it's really bothered him. 

Besides.  If he plays like he did the other day.  Combined with our desperation to see attacking football I don't think even his biggest critic would moan.

Result?

Genuinly who in the world could predict.  You may as well throw a coin as try and predict anything Wednesday do.

*COME ON WEDNESDAY LET'S WIN THIS THING!

*Or at minimum not be , Meh. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nuhiu doesn't give a ****. The rest of the players should take a leaf out of his book. 

They should take a leaf out of Carlos book also. Call every refereeing decision. Give the Norwich players hell too. Give each other hell if it's not good enough too. 

Nuhiu to score and set up three assists from knock downs to Hooper and Rhodes for me. 

Have It!!!! 

Well done Snoot’s old boy, it’s well past time you were allowed back into the Manor, good will to ALL men and all that...

I’ve got a feeling deep down in my water (cue ooh, are missus!) that we might just win this one and also the one against Wolves, now, that would be an upset...

C’MON WEDNESDAY, we can do this !