Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Thoughtful stuff, Snoots.

Luckily, I have a mental age of 10 which means we will win.

Norwich have always been easy meat in my mind ever since I remember our 1st meeting in my lifetime when we pasted them at their place in 67.

Than there was the hilarious last match of the season in the early eighties when we stopped their hearts until they were saved by other results.

And Tudgay scooping the ball over their keeper 1st season back after promo in 2005.

Looks good to me!:biggrin:

Well done Snoots.

I don't really want Nuhiu starting. He thrives on tempo, and we all know that Carlos locks tempo in the cupboard for at least 45 minutes and even longer if we don't concede. Nuhiu can't cause chaos if he doesn't get near the ball. Last Saturday he was found time and time again, and chaos ensued.

Thats the problem with Carlos....

0-0 and Carlos changes nothing cos he is happy with that.

1-0 and likewise he changes nothing cos he sits on a lead

Its only when we concede that he releases the hounds 

And that's why big wins are like hens teeth under Carlos.

Still always hopeful that the talent of our players will be greater than the weakness of our manager, so 1-0 Hooper.

Edited by Holmowl

Great OMDT as always.

It's really quite alarming that OT'ers think playing Nuhiu is the answer to our monotonous play style. He gives it his all, but like Semedo that is just not enough. Lumping the ball up top when we need a goal doesn't work most of the time.

Anyway on to the game. We are in danger of turning into Lee Clark's Huddersfield so hopefully we can start a little brighter this evening. This is one of those grounds I hate us going to for some reason and more so with Norwich being on an awful run of form. We hardly ever score at Carrow Road so I will go for a 1-1 or hopefully a 1-0 if we get our overalls on and forget about the Tuxedo for the opera. 

Good morning fellow matchday gang bangers. Hope you’re all ok, albeit a little confused by Carlos’ latest ramblings.

Excellent thread no doubt Pauli, although I shall only get around to looking at it later over coffee and walnut cake. Can’t get enough of that Tay Tay shadow and that llama camel thing exploding into orbit like a rocket wearing a mini skirt. Sorry if I sound a bit confused, but I just read Carlos’ latest theory on where it’s all going wrong, and it gets contagious. As I understand it, Carlos says......

He always watches the opposition, highlights their weaknesses, and works out the plan to beat them. Then they cheat and play differently. He sends his players out with strict instructions on how to counteract the opposition, but sometimes has to haul them off if they stick to his instructions, because they should have the nouse to ignore him, and do their own thing.

So, the good news is that they’ve taken that onboard, and will all ignore him today, do their own thing from the start, and attack the opposition like we used to do. We’ll then win 26-0 and Carlos will be king again as a result of being a tactical genius, and letting the players do their own thing.

Hooper is going to bag up big style today, and it’ll ruin Delia’s Christmas pudding. 

Desite all this, Norwich are still looking forward to their 2nd derby match against Ipswich today.

Norwich 0 Wednesday 26 (Hooper 20, Nuhiu 6).

Time for the Dream Team too ^^^^^^^^^^^^