Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Well I like that team.

Its the balance across the midfield that is far more successful than any other 442 Carlos uses.

Nuhiu is no use as a starter if Carlos is starting slowly, so better coming on later.

All depends now on what Carlos says to them. Are we going in full of respect and caution against a side who are struggling, or are we going to impose our attacking game on them?

1 minute ago, MAL said:

Brum miss penalty against Fulham

They've only scored 10 goals in 21 games. Probably the worst record I can remember. Even Rotherham, Bolton and Blackpool (who've all had shocking points tallys at this level over the past few seasons) managed more goals I think. 

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Well I like that team.

Its the balance across the midfield that is far more successful than any other 442 Carlos uses.

Nuhiu is no use as a starter if Carlos is starting slowly, so better coming on later.

All depends now on what Carlos says to them. Are we going in full of respect and caution against a side who are struggling, or are we going to impose our attacking game on them?

Yeah that's right. It's all part of the plan. :laugh:

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

They've only scored 10 goals in 21 games. Probably the worst record I can remember. Even Rotherham, Bolton and Blackpool (who've all had shocking points tallys at this level over the past few seasons) managed more goals I think. 

They will improve on their total by 20% at least today I reckon. We love to help struggling teams turn their season around. Hull storming away at present

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Well I like that team.

Impose our attacking game on them???? :duntmatter: