Poll: Carlos Back him or Sack him

POLL Carlos Back him or Sack him  

517 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Poll..Back him or Sack him

• Back him
    • Sack him

lol

This poll just proves many of you are complete morons.

Yeah you read that right, COMPLETE MORONS. I'm talking about those of you saying you're not going to games or chanting Carlos Out.

But you're happy, we've won and now Carlos is king to you. 

The next draw though, and you'll be saying CARLOS OUT, we need a new manager. 

If we win, you'll want a 10 year deal for Carlos. 

Just back the team. The players are obviously playing for him. Everybody planning to chant Carlos Out, please go and support Sheff U or Leeds, your personality is much better suited to those clubs. Cheers!

Quite simple for me I'm in the out brigade. I'll not get all flouncy or derogatory, but for me it's quite simple this season mirrors the last season and the season before.ive said this on another thread already today, I'm just using facts and reasoning, no tinted specs, no agendas, just a simple thought process. I think Carlos is a top 6 championship manager, well finish top 6 with our inconsistency etc.... That said I don't think he's got the bottle to take us to that next level you need to get promoted, I honestly believe we will finish In the playoffs but won't go up again for the 3 straight year. 

Think I said after Derby that if we were badly off the pace before the next break I could see the arguments for getting rid.

But the Derby game gave us some pride back after a tough patch, and it seems we've been pretty solid since then, and are currently on course to match the last two seasons. It would simply be irrational to make a change in such circumstances.

I've wanted a change in manager, I make no bones about it.

But Carlos in part is suffering from Wilder's success.

The Blades have a manager who can seemingly turn water into wine, and were he foreign they'd have no chance of keeping him.

It's a good job they didn't sign Nuhiu. He'd probably finish as the Championship's top scorer.

In fact he'd probably go on to win the Ballon d'Or.

• Haha 5

The thing is for me, the club has pushed me to the limit this year. Not really Carlos, maybe a contributing factor yes.

I'd actually like to see him get us promoted, due to the fact he's a likable person, but on the other hand. The football can be dire.

No vote for me on this one.

15 hours ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Voted sack him. I’m not that fickle. Excellent result today though. One Swallow and all that. :goalie:

Exactly the same here Frazzle, I’m hoping he proves us all wrong, nothing would delight me more, but my feelings about Carlos have developed over 12 months not a couple of games.

im hoping I’m stuffing my face with humble pie at the end of the season 

UP THE OWLS !

11 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I have to say I am shocked that so many people can change their mind in one week.

It really does look like most football fans are clueless.

It's an anonymous poll so we don't even know that the same people have voted, it's a bit odd that it goes from about 9-1 against last week to 60% in favour this week, is our fanbase really that fickle? (Neil could have had 100 votes for all we know!)

I voted sack him because I don't believe that he's capable of getting us promoted and I've sat/stood through so much garbage this season to back it up,  we've only played well for about 3 games. I want him to succeed but the evidence says it's unlikely. 

But you can't sack him after 2 straight wins and an excellent performance yesterday (plus a scrappy home win) so I guess people just think short term.

Still think that someone else would have done a better job with the resourses that Carlos has had but agree that DC is unlikely to sack him so hoping that he can

get us up this time. Think the football has been more entertaining for the most part this season, you just worry that when the crunch games come that Carlos will

play not to lose rather than go for it. Would have liked a change but backing the team as always, we've still got a good chance this year.

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Not changed

Still backing him

Me too, Andy.

The problem is those who start 100% Carlos Out threads, get this c**t out of the club stuff, mock his prematch and postmatch interviews and then say well if we played like that every week I’ll support him. Just look at some of the results other managers that people have touted on here are getting now. Not Wilder obviously 

Hit the wrong button, and it wont let me change.

(For those not inclined to vote).

can someone please hit the OUT button for me, you dont have to tell anyone,  just between me and you.

:ph34r:

Edited by daleblue

I've tended to be in the perhaps time-to-freshen-things u camp.  

But it's easy to be lured out of that (a) when you read some of the staggeringly dumb things said about him by his online critics and (b) difficulty of identifying a plausible alternative.

I also think expectations can be set unduly high, though of course the chairman is responsible for this.  It would be lovely to be top two but we don't have a squad where you'd think hitting the top two is par.  

Two successive play off seasons is more of an achievement for us than some give credit for.