Poll: Carlos Back him or Sack him

POLL Carlos Back him or Sack him  

517 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Poll..Back him or Sack him

• Back him
    • Sack him

5 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I have to say I am shocked that so many people can change their mind in one week.

It really does look like most football fans are clueless.

I don't think anyone as changed there mind it's just a lot of outers wont be here this evening ....and your probably right most fans are clueless and it's because we are to involved and let feelings take over from reality .

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I don't think anyone as changed there mind it's just a lot of outers wont be here this evening ....and your probably right most fans are clueless and it's because we are to involved and let feelings take over from reality .

The truth is out theeeerrrrre... 

40 minutes ago, torryowl said:

the players need to up there game , he can only tell them what he wants them to do then it's up to them to carry it out ....

Agree, but he needs to ram it down their throats that every game is equally important, joint effort

Under Carlos we won't lose every week... Not with the players we have. Seems the shackles were off today and the performance was good. Villa were caught cold and they had a mare. Let's hope this game wasn't a flash in the pan and we kick on. 

1 minute ago, NYCOWL said:

I understand the feeling. There's a lot that doesn't sit well at the moment.

But you might be waiting a long time

I accept that, but for balance, my partner and father in law will be buying in.  Its just a personal stance, not one where i want to be proved right, but just by principle  We've had Dave Allen, Kaven Walker, no way os this chairman to be compared to them, but.... he isn't what you think he is.