Poll: Carlos Back him or Sack him

POLL Carlos Back him or Sack him  

517 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Poll..Back him or Sack him

• Back him
    • Sack him

He'll comfortably get play-offs but highly doubt he can keep us consistent enough for top 2 which has to be our aim.Most managers in this league would get our squad in the play-offs.Always comes back to what you consider a good season.

Edited by sMacLean

24 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

He will be here til the end of the season.  Can we just all agree that if he doesn't get us up by said end of season, he gets the sack?

I think he will be.

We've been inconsistent for a long time and I can't see that changing but we could make the playoffs again.

We seem to have got out of that rut and we'll probably win a few lose a few and that will be enough to keep him in a job this season.

Not voting in this one.

Obviously he won't be sacked after two wins.

But two wins doesn't mean i've changed my mind either. We have always been capable of one off good performances.

Once we start beating teams across the board- the shyte teams as well as the good teams- will I stop doubting Carlos. 

Still backing him.

Today's performance was another good example of why I think it's essential we keep Carlos as we move back into the PL:

I think his style of play will be well suited to keeping us up against the wealthy clubs while we build our warchest of PL TV revenues.

Our style of play wasn't much different than it has been throughout the rest of the season - just we are beginning to finish our bloody chances for a change.

Very nice to see Rhodes with 2 in 2.  If we can keep finishing the chances we create, we'll do just fine.

Edited by Indoor Owl
  • Like 1

how fickle r us as fans, two wins and he is king Carlos again, when will u all learn, he will revert to type when the games get really serious, the last two games he has been in a no lose situation, because he probably thought he was gone anyway, as soon as were back in the mix, we will not attack for 1st 45 minutes again

18 minutes ago, clampyowl said:

how fickle r us as fans, two wins and he is king Carlos again, when will u all learn, he will revert to type when the games get really serious, the last two games he has been in a no lose situation, because he probably thought he was gone anyway, as soon as were back in the mix, we will not attack for 1st 45 minutes again

Nailed it mate.

12 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

I don't believe it's up to us whether he stays or goes.

I honestly think it's down to the chairman.

And has he is showing no signs of letting Carlos go I think we have to back him.

Who else other than the owner/chairman would it be, the tooth fairy perhaps?

12 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

yes season ticket gave away and from what ive seen (itk) about the chairman no money going into the club from me, will support from afar.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of itk folk who don't have the testicles to post what they supposedly no.

If he's up to no good and going to ruin the club us fans need details so we can make an informed decision not tittle tattle like mothers at school gates.

Post what you no please.