Poll: Carlos Back him or Sack him

POLL Carlos Back him or Sack him  

517 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Poll..Back him or Sack him

• Back him
    • Sack him

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

I'm fed up to the back teeth of itk folk who don't have the testicles to post what they supposedly no.

If he's up to no good and going to ruin the club us fans need details so we can make an informed decision not tittle tattle like mothers at school gates.

Post what you no please.

Its pointless posting it, because it wont be believed and most fans want to enjoy their football, so its all good that they continue to do so.

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Its pointless posting it, because it wont be believed and most fans want to enjoy their football, so its all good that they continue to do so.

Personally I'm enjoying the football and more than happy with players he's bought so no complaints from me there.

However if something behind the scenes is happening which may destroy our club personally I'd like to be made aware of it and gladly take Beswetherick type players if it means the club survives. 

2 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Go on...I like a good story do I do...is it like the one where Leeds are European champions lol 

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

Personally I'm enjoying the football and more than happy with players he's bought so no complaints from me there.

However if something behind the scenes is happening which may destroy our club personally I'd like to be made aware of it and gladly take Beswetherick type players if it means the club survives. 

Don't worry there's loads of Wednesday fans with ten bob notes in their pockets just waiting to bail us out  lol 

• Haha 1

That's the problem it's Chansiri or struggle and I hope everything works out for us and Chansiri really doe's love the club.

However if there's a potential of the club disappearing I'd rather no about it and I'll still be enjoy my days out with James O'Connor in midfield. 

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

That's the problem it's Chansiri or struggle and I hope everything works out for us and Chansiri really doe's love the club.

However if there's a potential of the club disappearing I'd rather no about it and I'll still be enjoy my days out with James O'Connor in midfield. 

Chansiri does love the club, you have no worries on that score, its what he thinks of you and me is possibly more worrying.

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

me too... it's a path all too familiar but one that I've always thought was a Wednesdayites burden and one that non of us have ever shirked

2 hours ago, Ian_D said:

He will be here til the end of the season.  Can we just all agree that if he doesn't get us up by said end of season, he gets the sack?

Sensible comment

Hate to say it but that pigs result really rocked us as a club. We were actually in a good place until that. It's taken some doing to rebuild confidence, but you know what, I think carlos is doing exactly that.

I thought he'd gone as far as he could with us, but I'm changing my mind now

Plus a lot of the anti Carlos comments helped changed my mind. They were blaming him for everything (include such crap as "I don't like his voice"........really).    I don't want to be associated with all the negative anti Wednesday stuff they were saying.its like they want Wednesday to lose to fuel their own bitterness...............well, .......its a no for me. 

Carlos is our manager for the season and we should support him