Poll: Carlos Back him or Sack him

POLL Carlos Back him or Sack him  

517 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Poll..Back him or Sack him

• Back him
    • Sack him

I've voted back him in each poll. It's a shame that after a win we have Carlos In people being very vocal, and after a defeat Carlos  Out people being the same. I've said it before and I'll say it again: in football there are no guarantees and luck can be very instrumental in a team's fortunes, especially in the short term. As long as we are still in touching distance of the playoffs, we should support the team and manager. Nobody can say we should be in the top two easily, all the teams are battling for points and we are still well in the hunt. Let's just hope the lads can turn in another performance like today against Bristol City, no reason we can't get another three points and keep on our way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Its pretty hard to be negative on a day like this.

But i'm sure owlstalk will prove me wrong in its own flouncy, throw itself on the supermarket floor, foot stamping, I want it now kind of way.

That’s why I never do the shopping lol

• Haha 2

Anybody who voted to sack him 7 days ago that are now voting to back him are just your typical fickle football fans. Today was a fantastic result, performance and tactical masterclass from Carlos. But one good performance in 9 isn’t good enough, our league position after over a third of the season isn’t good enough, our playoff no show wasn’t good enough, our dismal steel city derby defeat wasn’t good enough. Let’s just hope today is a sign of things to come and not just a one off