Poll: Carlos Back him or Sack him

POLL Carlos Back him or Sack him  

517 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Poll..Back him or Sack him

• Back him
    • Sack him

7 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

no, i dont know mr chansiri and have never met him, i will be honest on that.

If you know something then you should say.

I don't know what goes off with the running of our club but I'd wages things aren't as rosy as many think.

FWIW I think we are heading for a fall under Mr C, I have nothing to base that on other than gut instinct.

Just now, Blue and white said:

If you know something then you should say.

I don't know what goes off with the running of our club but I'd wages things aren't as rosy as many think.

FWIW I think we are heading for a fall under Mr C, I have nothing to base that on other than gut instinct.

It really is impossible to put in the public domain. I'm a passionate SWFC fan, have been all my life, but by god, the life has been drained out of me by what is going off behind the scenes, makes it very difficult to carry on supporting the club.  I will finish by saying its MR CHANSIRIS football club now.

3 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

It really is impossible to put in the public domain. I'm a passionate SWFC fan, have been all my life, but by god, the life has been drained out of me by what is going off behind the scenes, makes it very difficult to carry on supporting the club.  I will finish by saying its MR CHANSIRIS football club now.

Interesting.

1 hour ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Its pointless posting it, because it wont be believed and most fans want to enjoy their football, so its all good that they continue to do so.

Or perhaps it's because you're entirely full of bobbar?

Either post it, or be done with it.  Because this "I'm in the know, trust me, it's awful" silliness is nonsense.

Edited by Indoor Owl

On the fence with Carlos, will be Wednesday 'til I die.

His comments about "social media" were unnecessary - it's a very short step away from labelling his critics "not true fans".

Here's a thought, Carlos. We can be both supportive and critical. Many of those "social media fans" who "don't come to the stadium" don't have the luxury of a 6 figure salary and a sugar daddy covering our travelling expenses.

Even if you personally put your hand in your pocket and paid up my ifollow subscription for the next 20 years, I'd still reserve the right to complain when the team didn't perform as well as it should.

1 minute ago, adifferentgame said:

On the fence with Carlos, will be Wednesday 'til I die.

His comments about "social media" were unnecessary - it's a very short step away from labelling his critics "not true fans".

Here's a thought, Carlos. We can be both supportive and critical. Many of those "social media fans" who "don't come to the stadium" don't have the luxury of a 6 figure salary and a sugar daddy covering our travelling expenses.

Even if you personally put your hand in your pocket and paid up my ifollow subscription for the next 20 years, I'd still reserve the right to complain when the team didn't perform as well as it should.

He's saying that he can't control what anybody on the internet can post including blades and fans from any other club...what he can control is the team...and you feel upset about that..reyt...tell me about " your role " at the club and what you can do again lol