Poll: Carlos Back him or Sack him

POLL Carlos Back him or Sack him  

517 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Poll..Back him or Sack him

• Back him
    • Sack him

I think having money went to our heads and raised expectations to unrealistic proportions. Money does not guarantee success, just look at the spending by clubs in this league and they still can't get out. Forest, Derby, Fulham , Villa etc etc.

I don’t think Carlos is the man to get us promoted based on the last 2.5 years 

HOWEVER, the starting line up yesterday showed a lot more promise.in having loovens back from injury/suspension, a proper left back, a more strong man alongside Bannan to allow him to get forward more, Reach as an attacking midfielder, and Rhodes starting with Hooper.  

Replace Wallace in January for a decent winger and that team is as good as anybody’s in this league

then it’s down to the coaching staff to motivate them to win matches, which they should do.

Lets hope we see a similiar starting eleven in two weeks and it puts in a good performance 

I have to hand it to the guy, looks like the pressure he has been under has done him a world of good. 2 starts for Rhodes and 2 goals. Sometimes it takes that pressure for things to change.

Seeing how calm we were on the ball yesterday very much reminded me of the confidence we had in our first season under him.

But it wouldn't be the Wednesday way without some unlucky sod breaking an unwanted record. Samba's first goal in 6 years hahaha

• Haha 1

Guest Copthorneowl
43 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's got me thinking.

If BB spread his legs...could samba jiggle under?

He wouldn't need to jiggle he could walk under stood upright.

I meant Bannan could oooops read that wrong.....as per usual.

FFS!!!!!!

Edited by Copthorneowl

3 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

I don’t think Carlos is the man to get us promoted based on the last 2.5 years 

HOWEVER, the starting line up yesterday showed a lot more promise.in having loovens back from injury/suspension, a proper left back, a more strong man alongside Bannan to allow him to get forward more, Reach as an attacking midfielder, and Rhodes starting with Hooper.  

Replace Wallace in January for a decent winger and that team is as good as anybody’s in this league

then it’s down to the coaching staff to motivate them to win matches, which they should do.

Lets hope we see a similiar starting eleven in two weeks and it puts in a good performance 

It feels like we have three new players.  Butterfield, Fox, and Rhodes are all now contributing in ways that (no matter for what reason) wasn't the case until very recently.    Arguably, four, if Reach is capable of playing as well in midfield as he has been as an attacking LB.

I was in Norwich yesterday, so listened to radio Norwich (very similar to rad. Sheff on matchdays) they mentioned the Massive frequently. They (their commentators at Bolton v Norwich)  Wednesday are the team to beat, if Villa are struggling god help us, we look in in a different league. Nearly choked on me Madam Shiraz....kin ell, everyone goes demented if you are beating Villa.

Though, hands up, great win and I doubt i wasn't the only one expecting a loss or at best a scrappy draw.. Nice one CC. Just back so just reading if a deserved win, don't give a foook, nice one!

Fantastic result yesterday. Possibly the best we will get all season in terms on quality of the opposition and the run they were on.

Does this result mean I want Carlos to stay. Not at all. I hope he can keep the team winning, but his tactics have let us down time and time again. I don't have the confidence in him to do it consistently which is the key to gaining promotion.

Hopefully he has learned and will attack sides and make the fear us instead of the other way around. 

I want to belive he change, but now I just sound like a sufferer or battered spouse syndrome. The evidence is he won't change and goes back to his old ways time and time again. Instead of a black eye we will just be left with disappointment and a bad taste in the mouth from the bobbar that will inevitably be served up. 

I really want Carlos to turn it round, I'm just a realist and can make a good assumption how this will end.

1 minute ago, Eustace said:

Errrr. No he hasn’t we are still VERY much a Championship side. Being a player from the 1960s and a fan since the 1950s I can only remind you all that SWFC belong in the top tier.

Is that you Peter ? lol