Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Barnsley - Official Matchday Thread

It's a must win today ,players need to be fired up and put in a top performance , if they do the crowd will be like a 12th man , we need this cloud lifting otherwise I hate to think we're this will end up this season and we ain't too good to go down .if we don't beat barnsley/Millwall we have no chance of getting anywhere near top 6 this season.I ain't a clue how we will play today , Leeds performance please . Not brum Bolton Burton I can go on. Oh heck they all end in b .

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Super OMDY Mr Snoots. Positivity all the way today. I predict a 0-0 draw (I'm always wrong, so we have to win this one surely!). There's never going to be a better time to gather 6 points in a couple of games. 

A defeat today. 

Confidence remains fragile, and the forward players are playing with the lead in their boots that comes with no confidence and fear. 

Our attacking players are now shying away from taking risks. They are trying to overcome failure by doing the basics as well as they can. Run the lines, hold it up and make simple passes. Very easy to defend against.

a two nil loss today.

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

A MUST win.

These next two home games could be the tipping point of the season. Two wins and all of sudden we're not too far behind where we have been the last few season in terms of points, two lifeless performances and it will be poisonous. Today won't be easy.

Sheffield Wednesday 1 v 1 Barnsley 

A must win before November...but you're dead right.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please win Wednesday. Right begging done. I'm off to match now.