Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Barnsley - Official Matchday Thread

Guest BULGARIA
1 minute ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Just seen Hirst Snr and Jnr walking towards ground, both looked fed up

They have just seen the line up.

4 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Or in other words you are damned if you do damned if you don't. Do you know how all those teams that do well with a consistent 11 reached that point? It's by not dropping players when they have a poor game. Not saying I support that approach because I don't. But people can't have it both ways.

Right, he changed it and messed about when we were playing well and results were coming. He is now not changing it when results are going badly and we are playing poorly. 

None of this dammed if we do and dammed if we don't. I don't want it both ways. We should find a consistent nucleus and make tweaks based on how we can exploit the opposition. 

If carlos does make changes nowadays it's how we can try and stop the opposition playing, not how we can punish them.  

Edited by jonesy87shef

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

Right, he changed it and messed about when we were playing well and results were coming. He is now by changing it when results are going badly and we are playing poorly. 

None of this dammed if we do and dammed if we don't. I don't want it both ways. We should find a consistent nucleus and make tweaks based on how we can exploit the opposition. 

If carlos does make changes nowadays it's how we can try and stop the opposition playing, not how we can punish them.  

So when we were winning and picking up lots of points by rotating the squad you weren't happy with the approach and wanted a consistent 11.

Now we have a consistent 11 you aren't happy with that either. 

So you now want a bit of rotation but not too much? 

Guest Copthorneowl
46 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's a shape shifter... known for it before he came here.

Repeat quickly the words shape shifter shape shifter and somehow it becomes smelly.